Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game thread.

Re: The Video Game thread.

what the fuck is jamal crawfords rating? oh my God, I couldn't take the shots he was making. Its fucking jamal crawford, not kobe bryant. sorry for rage quitting, but that 4th quarter was ridiculous.. I went down like 17-2 in 1st and couldnt climb back despite trying to go on runs. I cut it to 9 in the 4th then fucking jamal crawford scored like 10 straight points, including a 4 point play where he shot a fadeaway 3 over Shumpert and Chandler, got hammered by Chandler and still swished it. What the fuck

There was like 3 minutes left too I think, that motherfucker was going to score like 60 with him.

im fine with a temp ban, I deserve it after that. however, I would like to play again and have you use a different team and see how different you would play without crawford, because you literally scored like 60% of your points from him. I don't know why he is so good.

Banned

Hahahahahahaahaha

This is golden.
    We miss you Mike.

Jamal Crawford is always good in 2k. He is tall, has sick crossovers moves and has an automatic jumper. I can do same things I do with him with guys like Jordan Crawford, J.R. Smith, Joe Johnson, Klay Thompson, Nick Young, Kobe, etc.. Its really easy, especially if they have a good running jumper and fadeaway also.

Oh and here is the pic you wanted me to post of you dominating me.
    http://i48.tinypic.com/14jcnyp.jpg

Sorry for shitty quality, I have a shit phone.

I don't get how you make them all though? you literally would just dribble around in circles. I couldn't stick you man to man and you abused shumpert cpu who is supposed to be an elite defender. if I tried playing zone you'd just dish to jordan every play or swing it to cp3 who doesn't miss from 3 lol

lets play again though, no clippers for you though, any other team, heat, okc, knicks, whatever. just want to see you do it with someone else.

Own3d. Hard.
    We miss you Mike.

^ you play me, or play him, he is good. then talk shit.

Hey you're the one who came in talking shit and then got his ass kicked.
    We miss you Mike.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Lol you can't get mad, you were gloating about how amazing you are.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcupine penis View Post
    Do you play on 360? ill shit on you with celtics while you use clippers if you do. I want you to play me and live stream game on like youtube and everything so the world can feel the asswhooping.

Same goes for all of yall. Add me: jadedacorn48587
    Here it is, for the world to see.

And for the record, i could probably shit on you using the Heat, but i have all of my sports games on PS3.
    We miss you Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Porcupine penis View Post
    I don't get how you make them all though? you literally would just dribble around in circles. I couldn't stick you man to man and you abused shumpert cpu who is supposed to be an elite defender. if I tried playing zone you'd just dish to jordan every play or swing it to cp3 who doesn't miss from 3 lol

lets play again though, no clippers for you though, any other team, heat, okc, knicks, whatever. just want to see you do it with someone else.
    So you are complaining about Jamal Crawford being too good then you want to give me Melo, Durant or Lebron? lol, I can do same shit with those guys I can do with Crawford.. but whatever, dude.

We can play again, I'm usually online late at night after school/work/whatever. Invite me if you see me on. The outcome is going to be the same though.

I'll get in on this at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    Lol you can't get mad, you were gloating about how amazing you are.
    you guys are talking shit on me but wont play me. jbay beat me and can talk shit all he wants, but just because i lost to someone who is really good doesn't mean im not good lol. come play me?

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

1)I have a ps3 and 2)It was funny because you were talking about how amazing you are

You got owned after being so cocky so you get what you deserve.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

I am good though, he just gets bullshit to go in with jamal crawford lol.. He just came online and i messaged him to play me. Round 2 is about to begin, lets see how he does without Jamal Crawford.