Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Video Game thread.

The Video Game thread.

I noticed there's no catch-all thread for video games on site. I assume a lot of posters here are gamers, so how about posting what you're currently playing, as well as games you're waiting for, impressions and reviews.

What i'm currently playing:

DmC

FarCry 3

Darksiders 2

Dishonored

Will post my review on DmC soon.
    We miss you Mike.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Re: The Video Game thread.

Black Ops 2 and 2k13.

Black ops sucks but I play it the most because it's fun to play with friends online. 2k13 gets frustrating and boring quick but good game overall all. I like 2k12 better though.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

All I really play right now is 2k13..but ill sometimes play Madden 13 and Black ops 2.

Nobody can even compete with me in 2K when I got the Clippers, I haven't lost to any of my friends yet and I'm 40-2 with the Clippers in online ranked games. I average like 40 PPG with Jamal Crawford and score near 100 points every time in 5 minute quarters.

That's cause the dunking in that game is unstoppable. Here's how it works

1)inbound ball
    2)lob it across the court and pass to Griffen
    3)Dunk with Griffen
    4)Repeat process

You could do the same with LeBron since he's a cheat code.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    That's cause the dunking in that game is unstoppable. Here's how it works

1)inbound ball
    2)lob it across the court and pass to Griffen
    3)Dunk with Griffen
    4)Repeat process

You could do the same with LeBron since he's a cheat code.
    I don't even do that though, I mainly dominate with CP3/Crawford in the mid range game. Crawford has like 90+ mid range and gets on fire so fast and literally wont miss.. I'm not saying I never throw oops to Blake Griffin and Deandre Jordan, but I'm honestly just really good at shooting and thats why I do good.

I agree though, dunking under the hoop is really dumb. Just to make a point to some guy doing it with Dwight Howard and saying its realistic, I just passed it to Deandre Jordan and dunked every play and shot like 23/25 from the field with him on pretty much all dunks and scored over 50 points with him, a guy who literally cant do anything but dunk.. Its so cheap and dumb. playing online is boring/retarded when people do the except same thing. Choose Heat/Lakers/Thudner and abuse the shit out of dunking with star players.

Lebron is just ridiculous by the way, he is unguardable. He just drives and dunks over everyone and gets AND1's and if you try taking that away for some reason he is automatic from mid-range and three.. I have so much trouble guarding him.

It's all good, I just get the Knocks and drain 3's all day. There's no stopping Melo when he's hot. I like to use my own team, the Nuggets, but they have no D. I'm very bad on defense, the only way I win is outscoring my opponent.

Edit:Of course you have trouble guarding LeBron. He's a 98 overall, dude is literally a cheat code.

Yeah the Knicks are so nice. Melo and J.R. Smith bang everything.. I like using my own team also, but using the Wizards against Heat/Thunder/Lakers is not even fair in 2K, especially when the the game underrates the shit out of people.. Like Bradley Beal is such garbage in 2K.. I usually only use Wizards when my opponent is using someone who isn't Miami, OKC, Lakers, Clippers or Knicks. lol

Lebron is actually a 99 now, he is probably the best player I've ever seen in 2K, he shits on Michael Jordan on the legendary teams.

I just got the platinum trophy for Skyrim.

Might take a break from video games for a few years after that :lol:

On default sliders 2k13 gets annoying but with more realistic sliders it's awesome.

I play BLOPS2 with friends online but I'm horrible at it. I stopped playing Madden 13 about a week after it came out. No franchise fantasy draft kills it. I play a lot of Halo 4 campaign and some spartan ops, but online multiplayer is just horrible. I can't play it without getting pissed off.

They added a patch a few months ago to Madden adding a fantasy draft for offline and online connected careers. Honestly though, I didn't like Madden at all this year, I absolutely hated the game-play.

Was playing Assassin's Creed II and Hitman Absolution, kinda burned out on video games right after I completed ACII and before I started playing Hitman. Probably won't play many video games until GTA V brings my interest back up, but I'm totally psyched for it to come out.

I play Madden 13 too I guess, but the Vikings suck and the tackling is just bullshit. Don't even try using the hit stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

I can't wait for GTA V ether, do you play games on 360 or PS3 Emmz?

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Far Cry 3 is just bad ass.
    We miss you Mike.

GTA V will be game of the year, you heard it here first.