Register now to remove this ad

Page 885 of 1089 FirstFirst ... 385785835875883884885886887895935985 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 16323

Thread: Hello, 11 Active Members

Re: Hello, 11 Active Members

That feeling when you check your balance and think... 'that can't be accurate'.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar

If you don't like snakes, watch this.

I think Riley Sawyers = a700

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...+annual+event/
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    If you don't like snakes, watch this.

I think Riley Sawyers = a700

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/...+annual+event/
    Chopping the heads off posters.:lol:
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

So, this Messi guy is pretty good.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/soccer-...222057851.html
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Yeah, it's a pretty nice video...unless you're an AC Milan fan. (Which I am)

I was thinking about posting that video in the "What Really Grinds My Gears" thread.

Although I find soccer boring, I love how universal it is. Doesn't get better than the World Cup.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Ital, you're an AC Milan fan? Nice! I was oretty pissed on how bad they choked. Tey needed 1 goal, fucking scrubs.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

I am a fan of any soccer game that ends in a vicious riot and dozens of murders. From what I see on CNN, this apparently happens every day somewhere in the world, no?

Granted, I'd watch spelling bees and chess games on ESPN if they ended in bloodsport...

Can someone tell me if America ever makes a decent showing in any kind of soccer-related activities? I know we save all of our riots for college football games and abortion clinics, but do we at least have a shot every once in a while in prancing football?

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Can someone tell me if America ever makes a decent showing in any kind of soccer-related activities? I know we save all of our riots for college football games and abortion clinics, but do we at least have a shot every once in a while in prancing football?
    Only our men's soccer teams suck. U.S. Women's wins the gold at the Olympics fairly consistently, along with other tournaments. They do well at the World Cup, but they usually let one of the other countries win to make it seem fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Only our men's soccer teams suck. U.S. Women's wins the gold at the Olympics fairly consistently, along with other tournaments. They do well at the World Cup, but they usually let one of the other countries win to make it seem fair.
    Men's team is ranked 32nd in the world, but the same rankings have England 4th, Italy 5th and Brazil 18th, so I'm calling bullshit on FIFA's ranking technique.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Really not enjoying my job right now. Anyone work at a company looking for web engineers?

You could create an online resume for me, that's sort of web-ish. If I get a job I can pay you!

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    You could create an online resume for me, that's sort of web-ish. If I get a job I can pay you!
    "Insufferable prick with justifiable superiority complex seeking gainful employment, preferably in a position demonstrating to employees how useless and inept they are. Salary commensurate with experience, so be prepared to pay me very well."

How's that for a start?
    Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they hide is crucial. Aaron Levenstein

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Palodios View Post
    Really not enjoying my job right now. Anyone work at a company looking for web engineers?
    I feel your pain.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZMAN View Post
    "Insufferable prick with justifiable superiority complex seeking gainful employment, preferably in a position demonstrating to employees how useless and inept they are. Salary commensurate with experience, so be prepared to pay me very well."

How's that for a start?
    How did you get a copy of my last resume?!