Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 555

Thread: The NHL Thread

  1. #391
    All-Star Navafan29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    911
    I actually want the Senators to win this series because I don't want them wasting our playoff spot. And in the NHL.com bracket contest, I picked the Senators to lose in the stanley cup final.

  2. #392
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    What the fuck Montreal??
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #393
    Rookie gojohn99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    238
    Ottawa is still alive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Navafan29 View Post
    I actually want the Senators to win this series because I don't want them wasting our playoff spot. And in the NHL.com bracket contest, I picked the Senators to lose in the stanley cup final.

  4. #394
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Quote Originally Posted by gojohn99 View Post
    Ottawa is still alive!
    Goddamn Canadiens can't close them out.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #395
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Closeout, bitches! Finally. Go Habs Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #396
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    And of course Montreal continue to be Tampa Bay's bitches. Couldn't beat them in the regular season, and at this rate, might not win a game against them in the playoffs.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #397
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    And of course Montreal continue to be Tampa Bay's bitches. Couldn't beat them in the regular season, and at this rate, might not win a game against them in the playoffs.
    It's all good. A Lightning-Rangers East Finals really intrigues me, as does a Ducks-Blackhawks West Finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  8. #398
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    It's all good. A Lightning-Rangers East Finals really intrigues me, as does a Ducks-Blackhawks West Finals.
    Fuck the Rangers.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #399
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    16,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Fuck the Rangers.
    I don't like them either. It would make good TV. I love a screaming Doc Emrick.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  10. #400
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I don't like them either. It would make good TV. I love a screaming Doc Emrick.
    Emrick always looks surprised.

    Pulling for the Western champs to win it all now.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #401
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Kinda pissed that Babcock isn't going to the Sabres, despite his relative lack of success with Detroit and the huge salary. Maple Leafs isn't exactly much better right now.
    Last edited by Northern Star; 05-20-2015 at 07:15 PM.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #402
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Lightning/Rangers was a no-win for me, but I am glad NY lost.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #403
    Rookie gojohn99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    238
    Same here for me on the Rangers/Lightning series, it was difficult to decide who to support. Likewise with the finals, Blackhawks/Lightning.

  14. #404
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...191253767.html

    This restricting tickets to certain zip codes shit should be illegal. What they did to this guy is even worse.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #405
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,102
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •