Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 552

Thread: The NHL Thread

  1. #31
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336

    Re: The NHL Thread

    YES!!!!!!!! BRUINS WIN!!!! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

    #BOSTONSTRONG
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  2. #32
    Trillhouse Van Houten italstallianion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,339

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    You guys probably feel an earthquake in Boston, but it's the fans going ape shit.
    It'd be like that if I was still in college over there, there were more passionate Bruins fans than passionate Red Sox fans, and we won a World Series my sophmore year.

  3. #33
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Man, the Caps are taking it up the you know what


    .....without lube.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  4. #34
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336

    Re: The NHL Thread

    If anyone gets access to highlights, shoot me the URL. I missed the last part, following my mojo in OT after I read a book during the comeback.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #35
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Maple Leafs out = good
    Maple Leafs choking in game 7 = wonderful
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #36

    Re: The NHL Thread

    That was the biggest Bruins comeback in my lifetime as a fan.

  7. #37
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,131

    Re: The NHL Thread

    "According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the Bruins are the first team in NHL history to win a Game 7 after trailing by three goals in the third period."

  8. #38
    Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    19,286

    Re: The NHL Thread

    I'm not even a Bruins fan and that was awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  9. #39
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Room View Post
    That was the biggest Bruins comeback in my lifetime as a fan.
    It's the biggest Bruins comeback period.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  10. #40
    Trillhouse Van Houten italstallianion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,339

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    I'm not even a Bruins fan and that was awesome.

    I'm not either and I agree. I wish the Rangers lost as well but it'll make for an interesting next round series.

  11. #41
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,470

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Props to the Bruins. I do feel sorry for Leafs fans, because as a longtime Sox fan I know all too well what it feels like to be that close and have it snatched away. I used to be a Black Hawks fan, way way back. Now I'm sort of a Penguins fan because of Crosby, who grew up pretty close to me and who knows some members of my extended family.

  12. #42
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Ilya Bryzgalov loves him some Josef Stalin.

    Stalin is a very controversial figure. How do you feel about him?

    “Positive. I see logic in his action. Not without going too far, of course. But he came to power in a country that had just lived through a revolution. There were so many spies, enemies, traitors there. A lot of people still had guns after the civil war. The country was in ruins, [people] needed to survive somehow. The country needed to be rebuilt, and in order to do that it needed to be held in iron hands.
    “Yes, he knew what he was doing. He is described as a ‘bloody tyrant.’ But at the time it couldn’t be any other way. Yes, there were innocent people who were victims of repressions… But it happens.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...144945290.html

    20 million dead = "it happens."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #43
    All-Star Divinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,868

    Re: The NHL Thread

    This should be a good series

    Lets go Rangers!

  14. #44
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Wouldn't mind seeing BOS/NYR and CHI/DET both go seven.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #45
    Trillhouse Van Houten italstallianion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    13,339

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Bruins Win!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •