Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 548

Thread: The NHL Thread

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    The NHL Thread

    Just give the Blackhawks the cup now and be done with it. <_<
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Well, we'll see; teams with really good regular season records in any sport generally do relatively badly in the playoffs. Just look at the 16-0 pats, knocked out in the Super Bowl.
    Ted Williams was the best Red Sox player ever. Period.

  3. #3
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    It's more of a crapshoot with hockey, to be sure. At first, this streak was a good story but I'm sick of hearing about it now and just want it to end.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #4
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Well you got your wish. This streak being broken is probably the only time hockey will get air on ESPN, other than the Stanley Cup.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  5. #5
    2013 WS Champions redsoxrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11,665

    Re: The NHL Thread

    And how things change fast , Pittsburgh now with 14 straight wins take over the lead for top spot in the NHL . They also just made a few trades to make them even better.

  6. #6
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Jesus, what happened to the Habs? They've completely fallen apart over the last three games.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    2013 WS Champions redsoxrules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    11,665

    Re: The NHL Thread

    They were playing over their heads. I'm not shocked.

  8. #8
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Are you ready for some hockey? Love the playoffs.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161

    Re: The NHL Thread

    What a great game between the Caps and Rangers.

  10. #10
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    What a great game between the Caps and Rangers.
    So psyched the Caps won!

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    So psyched the Caps won!
    Hoping they lose one game, so I can go to Game 5.

  12. #12
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    So psyched the Caps won!
    It's stunning how they turned their season around.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Islanders +150 today at home. Worth a play?

  14. #14
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Entertaining first period - five goals.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #15
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729

    Re: The NHL Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Hoping they lose one game, so I can go to Game 5.
    Your wish came true. Caps lose. Enjoy game 5!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •