Register now to remove this ad

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Results 451 to 462 of 462

Thread: The NHL Thread

  1. #451
    Red Sox Forum, and nothing said about the Bruins? Better watch out for these Boys.

  2. #452
    Guess who's in 1st place, the Bruins are a Bad Ass Team.

  3. #453
    Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Guess who's in 1st place, the Bruins are a Bad Ass Team.
    They are fun to watch too. Makes up for slogging through those Claude seasons.

    Someday I hope to see the third generation of Donato's line up for the B's.

  4. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by OH FOY! View Post
    Red Sox Forum, and nothing said about the Bruins? Better watch out for these Boys.
    Other Sports section gets low traffic in general.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #455
    That Bruins game today.... Talk about an emotional roller coaster
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #456
    Hope the Bruins Fans watch tonight's game. For all the marbles, who is #1.


    '

  7. #457
    Just read about Joe Kelly getting a standing ovation at the Bruins game amidst rousing chants of "Yankees Suck". Awesome. There is literally no place or time that that chant is not appropriate. That's what I want people reciting at my funeral. None of that Bible verse crap or speeches about what a great guy I was. (I wasn't!). Just "Yankees Suck!" as they wheel me down that conveyor belt into the cremation kiln.


  8. #458
    Don't know shit from shinola about hockey but I am watching tonight.

  9. #459
    Love Hockey Bruins 6 Lightning 2.
    Vegas is no slouch even though they lost yesterday.

  10. #460
    Vegas vs. Winnipeg. Now there's a ratings gold mine. A bunch of people too busy gambling and prostituting in the middle of a desert vs. a city with only about fifteen people, ten of whom are silently considering eating the other five to stave off starvation during another brutally cold Winnipeg summer.


  11. #461
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Vegas vs. Winnipeg. Now there's a ratings gold mine. A bunch of people too busy gambling and prostituting in the middle of a desert vs. a city with only about fifteen people, ten of whom are silently considering eating the other five to stave off starvation during another brutally cold Winnipeg summer.
    The atmosphere in Winnipeg has been fantastic in the first two games. I'm expecting the same energy from the Vegas crowd in what already has been a thoroughly entertaining series.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  12. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Vegas vs. Winnipeg. Now there's a ratings gold mine. A bunch of people too busy gambling and prostituting in the middle of a desert vs. a city with only about fifteen people, ten of whom are silently considering eating the other five to stave off starvation during another brutally cold Winnipeg summer.
    I think I just spit some coffee out from my nose.

    Lol.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •