Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Agent Signings Weeks 1-2

Major Leaguer
    I would like to sign Calvin Pickering to a Minor League Deal
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

Major Leaguer
    I would like to sign Carmen Cali to a minor league deal, and i would like to sign Heath Bell to a 300,000 deal for 1 year
    There are only two teams you can root for in baseball, the Red Sox, and whoever is playing the Yankees

Major Leaguer
    I would also like to sign Byron Gettis to a minor league deal

All-Star
    The Houston Astros would like to sign MR Heath Bell for $500,000 per year for 1 year.
    Politically Right Since 1986

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!

Major Leaguer
    The Milwaukee Brewers would like to signe Heath Bell for $550,001 per year for 1 year

All-Star
    The Houston Astros would like to sign MR Heath Bell for $550,250 for 1 year.

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!

D-backs would like to offer heath bell 1 year 600,000
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

All-Star
    The Houston Astros offer MR Heath Bell $650,000 for 1 year.

Retroware TV
    Follow Me on Twitter!

WASH OFFERS Calvin Pickering 2 years 475k
    WASHINGTON NATIONALS GM/OWNER/COACH/SCOUT

1 year 700,000 to Bell
    Quote Originally Posted by ORS
    I know they will. At some point in your life, you'll grow up and quit pulling stupid shit like this. Then, the world will be a better place. Unfortunately, somebody else will turn 12 and start doing the same thing. It's a vicious cycle.

Major Leaguer
    VII. During the regular season, free agency will be on a first come first serve basis. The first team to post an offer that the player likes will get the player, there are no bidding wars during the season. During the off-season, there is a whole 'nother set of rules (will be posted when the time comes).
    Keep this in mind guys, the first acceptable offer gets the player.
    I have a penis.

The San Diego Padres offer Justin Verlander a 4 year, $1.2 million ($300,000 per year) contract.
    "You can get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"
    Chris Farley (Tommy Callahan)

The Baltimore Orioles offer Justin Verlander a 3 year 1.5 million dollar 500,000 per year contract

Baltimore Orioles offer Jeremy Sowers a minor league contract

Baltimore Orioles offer Calvin Pickering a 1 year 300,000 dollar contract