Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changing my username?

Hybrid View

Changing my username?

Is there anyway I can change my name? Jason Bay hasn't even played for the Red Sox in like 3 years and this username is really outdated. The only reason I picked this name in the first place was because my usual name was taken and at the time Bay had just been traded to the Red Sox.

Re: Changing my username?

I know it's possible, I think Jacoby Ellsbury was "Buzz Killington" for a brief period.

Fantastic
    We miss you Mike.

Or you can just get banned and come back on another name, that's worked a few times.

Yea PM me. Although why you want to change it is beyond me...

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Don't complain. At least the guy you modeled your username after isn't playing for the goddamn Yankees.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Don't complain. At least the guy you modeled your username after isn't playing for the goddamn Yankees.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I'd be more likely to change my username because it's a reference to a current Yankee player, or because it's a reference to a POD song. I was never a fan of them.

I don't even like the song, let alone the band. It's actually the only song of theirs I could name. I just liked the pun. :lol:
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I liked the song "Alive" when it came out. I remembered "Youth of the Nation" and hated it. I had no idea they did the song "Boom" which was pretty popular.

Apparently they have some new music out. Along with other bands I used to listen to back in the day. (Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, YellowCard, Dashboard Confessional, Sum 41, NewFoundGlory etc) all with new albums out in the last few years, even though it's been a decade since they were last relevant.

I've heard of like half of those bands. :lol:

It was back when MTV was doing music videos. I would have said Nickelback and Hanson but then you'd have to permaban me out of respect.

I'd love to change mine to just Pal. You would think after all these years, people would learn to spell a pile of gibberish letters correctly

I can tell you from experience that's not the case. I'm just happy that people stopped trying and went with "Ital"

You could have spelled it correctly the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    You could have spelled it correctly the first time.

I could have, but this was my aol instant messenger sn because Italian Stallion was taken, so I switched the middle syllables.

By the time I joined here it was a matter of muscle memory. Kind of like how one of my old yahoo ID's is "YouLiveOnlyTwice" for the same reason.