Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57

Thread: The Tennis Thread

  1. #16
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729

    Re: The Tennis Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    FFS Federer
    Can't believe he's out too! Crazy!

  2. #17
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729
    Way to go andy murray!!!! :d

  3. #18
    That was incredibly intense

  4. #19
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    12,973
    It was indeed. Congrats to Murray! He deserved it after the way he played today and after coming so close last year.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #20
    Major Leaguer CaliSoxFan04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    421
    Boston Lobsters first game is today as well!! anyone care?? lol

  6. #21
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliSoxFan04 View Post
    Boston Lobsters first game is today as well!! anyone care?? lol
    When others post about subject matters I'm not interested in, I tend to not respond. But that's just me.

  7. #22
    Major Leaguer CaliSoxFan04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    When others post about subject matters I'm not interested in, I tend to not respond. But that's just me.
    I care! just curious!

  8. #23
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,864
    BBC jackass announcer made some comment about Bartoli not being a looker. I'd smash...

  9. #24
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,864
    Serena is an unstoppable machine.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #25
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    12,973
    That's what we've said about Federer... until now.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  11. #26
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    That's what we've said about Federer... until now.
    Nothing lasts forever (not even cold November rain).
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  12. #27
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729
    Come on Nadal!! Beat that Frenchy Gasquet!!!!

  13. #28
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729
    Ben Stiller and Sean Connery are at this match and sitting together. Connery's looking his age.

  14. #29
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    12,973
    Quote Originally Posted by VA Sox Fan View Post
    Ben Stiller and Sean Connery are at this match and sitting together. Connery's looking his age.
    Haven't seen Stiller for years.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  15. #30
    Deity VA Sox Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    15,729
    RAFA wins!!!! He and Djokovic in the finals Monday! Should be a great match!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •