Register now to remove this ad

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Hernandez a prime murder suspect

Re: Aaron Hernandez a prime murder suspect

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    Most of Connecticut is good, it's just the parts around the major cities. Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, and to a lesser extent New London. Then there are just shitty individual cities, like Bristol and Willimantic. I'd say it's about 70-30 in favor of nice.
    I agree with this for the most part, but I actually think that Bristol has more nice parts than bad parts. The area around ESPN is pretty nice (which is basically the whole town's cash source) and a few years ago I played a basketball game at a middle school that was in a pretty nice neighborhood (so probably not Hernandez's school). My interpretation of Bristol is a good one. But then like you said, all CT cities are pretty bad. I would add Middletown and maybe Meriden to the list you have there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    So a relation of his that cops wanted to question just happened to get killed in a one car accident. Hmmm..... Hmmm.......

All we can do is speculate, it's unfortunate that we're play the "Guilty before proven Innocent" game here but it also should be a lesson to anyone

1. You are not above the law
    2. Associations not only breed similarities they will condemn (or uplift) you in the public court of opinion..which (contrary to popular belief) can translate to the court of law (especially when you look at situations such as the George Zimmerman & Trayvon Martin case...or so far with Aaron Hernandez)

Deep stuff here. On the football side though the Ravens won't have to deal with him anymore

Deity
    Latest is that AH is going to try go get married before trial so that his GF will not be put in a position of having to testify against him. Hmmmmm....must be a few things she could say that AH does not want to have hear in open court.

What a mess...what a waste of a life. I feel more sorrow than anger. Pro sports are supposed to be a way out for kids that might be headed the wrong way...not an enabler that just allows them to continue to foster dangerous behavior in themselves and their acquaintances. Did nobody step in here and tell AH how much he was just throwing away in order to continue what appears to be a real double life? GF must have known....as I suspect others did.

Sports media in Boston are losing their minds over the Patriots potentially issuing an AHern statement today. It's horribly embarassing. Too many axes to grind. Totally ruined my morning commute.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Sports media in Boston are losing their minds over the Patriots potentially issuing an AHern statement today. It's horribly embarassing. Too many axes to grind. Totally ruined my morning commute.
    I'm not sure what you mean. Who is this embarrassing to other than AH? What axes?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Latest is that AH is going to try go get married before trial so that his GF will not be put in a position of having to testify against him. Hmmmmm....must be a few things she could say that AH does not want to have hear in open court.

What a mess...what a waste of a life. I feel more sorrow than anger. Pro sports are supposed to be a way out for kids that might be headed the wrong way...not an enabler that just allows them to continue to foster dangerous behavior in themselves and their acquaintances. Did nobody step in here and tell AH how much he was just throwing away in order to continue what appears to be a real double life? GF must have known....as I suspect others did.
    If you believe the reports, this kid was raised in the streets of Bristol with his family effectively running with the Bristol Bloods, which is linked to the Latin Kings. He's been a thug his whole life, they just covered it up in Bristol and Florida. Now we're hearing of bar fights, shootings, and other crimes from his time in Fla. It will only be a matter of time before we hear about the shit he did as a teen
    Hal sucks

I don't think he was living a double life, otherwise you could say anyone and everyone is living a double life. I think being a thug was just his personality, and more or less WAS his life. Who knows how many people he's killed, or for how long he's been doing this kind of shit. He just happened to also be good at football, so he made a career out of it, and I don't really think that being a thug was his "career" as it had probably been before, but if you're that horrible of a person, you can't necessarily just stop being that horrible of a person even if it could potentially ruin a better life as a professional athlete

Aaron Hernandez is obviously very troubled, and that's something that he was probably either born with (if you think people are born with personality disorders) or was just raised to be like that. I think a lot of poor people get that way, they have to take advantage of people to get what they want because they're desperate and don't have anything to lose, and I'm guessing Hernandez probably lived most of his life being poor if he was rolling with a gang. When you're doing this kind of shit for so long, it eventually just becomes who you are I think, unless you make a serious effort to change.
    We're sorry, your search for "Fucks Given By Koji Uehara" did not return any results

Just guessing but the way things are developing, it looks like Lloyd may have been murdered because he knew about and was talking about a previous murder.

Hernandez sure surrounded himself with some fine upstanding citizens.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    If I ever get married, I want my fiancee to be the kind of woman who helps me obstruct a murder investigation.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

If I ever get married, I want my fiancee to be the kind of woman who helps me obstruct a murder investigation.
    "He yelled out 'Fire!' and in came Suzi. Bitch came in with a submachine uzi."
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    I wonder how many people know who that is you're referring to.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Just guessing but the way things are developing, it looks like Lloyd may have been murdered because he knew about and was talking about a previous murder.
    More on the previous murder coming out now. A drive-by double homicide in 2012. Willing to bet this is why Lloyd got killed.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

What a scumbag Hernandez is. This Loyd murder happened about 1/4 mile from my house in North Attleboro.