Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 246

Thread: Drugs

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161

    Drugs

    Everybody does them. Just because your DOC is legal, doesn't give you the right to be holier than thou. Which ones are your favorite and why? Which ones do you hate? Which ones do you find the most beneficial?

    Favorites - magic mushrooms (all-time favorite), marijuana, valium, caffeine, adderall, vicodin, MDMA, cocaine

    Would like to try - LSD, morphine, mescaline, DMT

    Hate - alcohol, tobacco (hopelessly addicted to nicotine), any antidepressant

    Never would try - heroin, or crack cocaine

  2. #2
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    26,535
    LOL I love this forum. I'll post my answers later.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  3. #3
    This should be interesting, haha

    I'm pretty fond of alcohol and weed. MDMA is also pretty good. Love mushrooms, and did LSD once and absolutely loved that. Would do it more if it was easy to get. I tried salvia a few times too and was just strange. Short, but intense.

    I've tried cocaine and I honestly did not like it. All I felt was an increased alertness and hyper for like a half hour, and then felt like crap the entire next day. I wouldn't touch heroin. No way in hell. I wouldn't mess with anything outside of alcohol, weed, MDMA, LSD or Shrooms. I also make a habit of never taking anything I haven't done a lot of research on or do not really prepare in advance for.

    I like psychedelics more than anything though. Want to try DMT maybe, and some peyote.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapiEnFuego View Post
    This should be interesting, haha

    I'm pretty fond of alcohol and weed. MDMA is also pretty good. Love mushrooms, and did LSD once and absolutely loved that. Would do it more if it was easy to get. I tried salvia a few times too and was just strange. Short, but intense.

    I've tried cocaine and I honestly did not like it. All I felt was an increased alertness and hyper for like a half hour, and then felt like crap the entire next day. I wouldn't touch heroin. No way in hell. I wouldn't mess with anything outside of alcohol, weed, MDMA, LSD or Shrooms. I also make a habit of never taking anything I haven't done a lot of research on or do not really prepare in advance for.

    I like psychedelics more than anything though. Want to try DMT maybe, and some peyote.
    When I took vicodin for the first time, I understood completely why people are addicted to heroin.

  5. #5
    beancounter Jacoby_Ellsbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,962
    Stool softeners lifted from the local retirement village.

    And pornhub.

  6. #6
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    26,535
    Cannabis is the king of drugs. It has been a long time since I didn't have any grass on hand in my house. I'm very fortunate in that my wife likes it as much as I do. We have a smoke and watch movies, listen to tunes, even get intimate occasionally. Makes us feel like a couple of old hippies I guess.

    Way back when I tried coke maybe a dozen times. It was sort of exciting, but all in all I didn't enjoy it that much. It probably wasn't very good quality stuff. It used to make my face feel kind of frozen, like there was more novocaine in it than anything.

    I tried acid a few times and it was interesting but again, probably not the high grade stuff.

    Magic mushrooms a few times, they were fun.
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

  7. #7
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    I'm so glad someone made this thread. Now I really get to see who does what.

    I want to become a cop, but I've done ecstasy and weed. Ecstasy was when I went to Ultra music festival, which is like the biggest party festival in the world. Done it like 3-4 times, probably not going to do it again. Not a bad drug though. I also do weed, but who doesn't? I do it a couple times a week. Not obsessed like many of my friends are. I've been offered lean, LSD, Shrooms, Acid, etc. but don't think I'll ever do them. Not realy the drug type and i don't even consider weed a deug to be honest.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  8. #8
    Legend SCM33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,670
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I'm so glad someone made this thread. Now I really get to see who does what.

    I want to become a cop, but I've done ecstasy and weed. Ecstasy was when I went to Ultra music festival, which is like the biggest party festival in the world. Done it like 3-4 times, probably not going to do it again. Not a bad drug though. I also do weed, but who doesn't? I do it a couple times a week. Not obsessed like many of my friends are. I've been offered lean, LSD, Shrooms, Acid, etc. but don't think I'll ever do them. Not realy the drug type and i don't even consider weed a deug to be honest.

    Michael, something to remember......most States require that you pass a polygraph. During the polygraph they will ask you questions about your drug use. Marijuana is a drug. Some of the questions will be, "Do you use drugs", "What kind of drugs" and "How frequently have you used drugs". I can tell you right now, if you answer yes and indicate heroin, cocaine, meth you will be disqualified. If you answer yes to the lesser drugs, it may not hurt you.....but if you and another guy are going for the same position, and all other variables are equal, who do you thing they will hire, the guy who admitted to drug use on his polygraph, or the guy who didn't.?

  9. #9
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Michael, something to remember......most States require that you pass a polygraph. During the polygraph they will ask you questions about your drug use. Marijuana is a drug. Some of the questions will be, "Do you use drugs", "What kind of drugs" and "How frequently have you used drugs". I can tell you right now, if you answer yes and indicate heroin, cocaine, meth you will be disqualified. If you answer yes to the lesser drugs, it may not hurt you.....but if you and another guy are going for the same position, and all other variables are equal, who do you thing they will hire, the guy who admitted to drug use on his polygraph, or the guy who didn't.?
    I don't think it'll hurt my chances of being a police officer. Eeryone does weed, I won't be the only one and I won't drink. I'm not a hardcore drug user and never will be. I'm vert careful about what drugs I do. I have no reason to lie.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  10. #10
    Legend SCM33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,670
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSoxfanforlife305 View Post
    I don't think it'll hurt my chances of being a police officer. Eeryone does weed, I won't be the only one and I won't drink. I'm not a hardcore drug user and never will be. I'm vert careful about what drugs I do. I have no reason to lie.
    It will. I almost didn't get an internship with a PD because I didn't dispose of prescribed medication properly. An oral board investigator doesn't want to hear "everyone does weed". They want the best of the best, not the best of those who admit to doing drugs. Iv'e been through these interviews many times, and am subject to random alcohol and drug testings throughout the year. I work in law enforcement, and I have not touched a drug in 15 years. My career/pension and family are more important than a high.

  11. #11
    Talksox hall of famer RedSoxfanforlife305's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    17,783
    I totally agree with what you said. You have to considered that I'm still in school. I wouldn't touch a drug if I'm in police academy or hired to be a cop. I bet you did weed as a 19 year old and came out ok. I'm not addicted to weed or alcohol. I can stop at anytime.
    Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'

    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT : Mind your own fucking business if a conversation doesn't concern you and maybe we can start acting like adults.

  12. #12
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    13,530
    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Everybody does them.
    Not true. I am 100% drug free. Right now that's important for me. Getting ready to be a HS athlete.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Not true. I am 100% drug free. Right now that's important for me. Getting ready to be a HS athlete.
    Good luck resisting all the shit that goes on in the locker room.

  14. #14
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    13,530
    Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    Good luck resisting all the shit that goes on in the locker room.
    Thank you. I'll need it.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Not true. I am 100% drug free. Right now that's important for me. Getting ready to be a HS athlete.
    Aren't you 14?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •