Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 241

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

  1. #31
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    "Son, you have a panty on your head."

  2. #32
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,311
    I shoulda yelled two!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  3. #33
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    "Baby please, I'm not from Havana."

  4. #34
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    "Told yo momma to act her age and the bitch dropped dead."

    1.Hilarious Yo Momma joke
    2.Dude's delivery was perfect

    Also: "Nah, nah, this ain't Raymond"
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #35
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,311
    Gimmie some sugar, baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  6. #36
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    "The Jig is up!"

    "And gone!"

  7. #37
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    You despise me, don't you?
    If I gave you any thought, I probably would.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #38
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    I'm shocked - SHOCKED - to find that gambling is going on in here!
    Your winnings, sir.
    Oh, thank you very much.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #39
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I shoulda yelled two!
    Hey baby, you're alright. You must have been something before electricity.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #40
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,311
    Top notch! Top notch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  11. #41
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    "You buy this hat and you get a bowl of soup".

  12. #42
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    48,503
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I shoulda yelled two!
    Rodney in Caddyshack, right?

  13. #43
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Rodney in Caddyshack, right?
    Yup.

    "Can you make a Bull Shot?" "Can you make a shoe smell?"

  14. #44
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    I will massacre you. I will FUCK YOU UP.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #45
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    "Gentlemen, rest your sphincters."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •