Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 199

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Favorite movie quotes

    Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your shine box. ..... Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox.

    And basically the whole of the Alec Baldwin speech at the start of Glengarry Glen Ross.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    "Give me something I can print!"
    "Print this" (flips the bird)

    - Fletch
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  3. #3
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    "No, we're not gonna fucking do 'Stonehenge.'"
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  4. #4
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336
    From Moneyball:
    Billy Beane: You don't know how to play first base. Scott?
    Scott Hatteberg: That's right.
    Billy Beane: It's not that hard, Scott. Tell him, Wash.
    Ron Washington: It's incredibly hard.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  5. #5
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,475
    'These go to eleven.'

  6. #6
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?

    Dave Moss: Yeah.

    Blake: That watch costs more than you car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #8
    Major Leaguer
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Brock Vegas
    Posts
    596

  9. #9
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    OOPS - double post
    Last edited by Northern Star; 12-13-2013 at 11:06 PM.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #10
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,363
    "Gentlemen, rest your sphincters."

  11. #11
    El mar no cesa iortiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    13,092
    Ma: Why don’t you get yourself a nice girl.
    Tommy: I get a nice one almost every night, ma.
    Ma: Yeah, but get yourself a girl so you can settle down.
    Tommy: I settle down almost every night, but then in the morning I’m free.

    Goodfellas.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

  12. #12
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    Ma: Why don’t you get yourself a nice girl.
    Tommy: I get a nice one almost every night, ma.
    Ma: Yeah, but get yourself a girl so you can settle down.
    Tommy: I settle down almost every night, but then in the morning I’m free.

    Goodfellas.
    Such a quotable movie.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #13
    El mar no cesa iortiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    13,092
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    Such a quotable movie.
    LOL!

    Yeah! It is. Joe Pesci is probably one of my top 5 actors ever!
    Last edited by iortiz; 12-13-2013 at 10:32 PM.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

  14. #14
    Papelblows User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,844
    Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it.
    We miss you Mike.

  15. #15
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Perry: Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?

    Harry: A picture of me?

    Perry: No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •