Register now to remove this ad

Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182
Results 1,216 to 1,223 of 1223

Thread: 10/26 at St Louis: World Series Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by nor'easter View Post
    behind, if the runner's intent is to trip over the 3rd baseman, every red sox fan here could cry without shame. the umps would have waved off the obstruction call if they thought the runner intentionally tripped over the 3rd baseman.

Yeah, cause as the pictures show, the ump was studying the whole thing very carefully, I'm sure the fat piece of shit cared a lot.
    Back on track and headed in the right direction. *

Do I really have 200 posts in this thread? I need a life.

As peeved as I still am about the call, we should all be much more upset at Salty. Craig was sliding into third before Salty even threw it. Little leaguers know to eat it at that point. Beyond that, he's a free out at the plate.

Tonight's game thread. Create it.

UN has a plan. Anyway, now I have to suffer watching the Pats do a lifelike imitation of the giants. Blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    UN has a plan. Anyway, now I have to suffer watching the Pats do a lifelike imitation of the giants. Blah.
    Well, that game sure turned around quickly.

Here's to the reverse lock

Quote Originally Posted by Brennan View Post
    Here's to the reverse lock
    Brennan, I have noticed over the years that when a team comes back from a deficit and only tie the game, they are headed for a loss. The key is to come back and take the lead. We did this twice last night, that is, tie the game and not go ahead. It's piss down the porcelain, nothing we can do about it now. Funny how I took it.....I first shrugged it off but on reflection I got madder and madder until I was thoroughly pissed off. I'm also a little peeved now because I'm convinced we have to get Drew out of that damn lineup. He is a strikeout machine and nothing more, and while we're at it get Salty out of there too. Nava did ok last night and I think Ross and Middlebrook need a chance to show what they can do. They certainly can do no worse than what Drew, Salty and Gomes have done. Besides today is my 73rd birthday and I need a nice present like a victory tonight.