Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scm33

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    Its been a long time since I regularly posted here. I see there are a lot of new faces around here, as well as some that I know quite well. I am hoping I can start to post more regularly. I believe this forum was originally created in 2004, I joined in summer 2005......not many people around from those days.

Here's to the 2018 season!

Edit: Seems like the posting is down quite a bit here from what I remember. Don't mind my confrontational/argumentative posting style, I prefer that threads stay open and active than dead and stagnant.
    It's the offseason and most of the arguments have been beaten to death. It should pick up next week with the winter meetings starting. Maybe the Sox will try to pick up Jose Iglesias for you!

I hope you're prepared for endless cliff talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyWilliams View Post
    Dan Clark is an award winning baseball writer who is a member of the IBWAA and has worked for Fox sports, the Daily Telegraph as well as MASN.

While he might not be as well known as Olney or Rosenthal, he's far from a nobody.......
    "where’s that fake reporter dude who swore Manny had a deal with the Yankees on January 2nd" - Keith Law on Dan Clark

The BDC transplants have been an excellent addition to the TalkSox forum. Except for that shitty troll Babe.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    It's the offseason and most of the arguments have been beaten to death. It should pick up next week with the winter meetings starting. Maybe the Sox will try to pick up Jose Iglesias for you!

I hope you're prepared for endless cliff talk.
    haha, Im hoping I can stick around this time around. Life always seems to get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post
    https://youtu.be/LCzBf-jo84o

MVP, its been almost 2 years. Dick
    I can't even bother with the current WWE product right now. I haven't watched RAW in forever. I'll check out Mania and the Rumble, but that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyWilliams View Post
    Dan Clark is an award winning baseball writer who is a member of the IBWAA and has worked for Fox sports, the Daily Telegraph as well as MASN.

While he might not be as well known as Olney or Rosenthal, he's far from a nobody.......
    "where’s that fake reporter dude who swore Manny had a deal with the Yankees on January 2nd" - Keith Law on Dan Clark

The BDC transplants have been an excellent addition to the TalkSox forum. Except for that shitty troll Babe.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't even bother with the current WWE product right now. I haven't watched RAW in forever. I'll check out Mania and the Rumble, but that's about it.
    So true. Its not what it used to be, and never will be. Thank god for the WWE Network.