Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RemDawg Successor?

RemDawg Successor?

Whenever he misses a game, the rumor mill starts churning... But I was thinking tonight... Who better to take over in the booth than Kevin Millar?!

kevin millar is a yankee groupie, dennis eckersely would be the best, rem dawg is bor

Quote Originally Posted by FenwayWest View Post
    Whenever he misses a game, the rumor mill starts churning... But I was thinking tonight... Who better to take over in the booth than Kevin Millar?!
    Rem dawg is boring, kevin millar is an idiot who worships the yankees. Dennis eckeserly is the best

I like the rem dawg, but the guy is boring, eck is the best, if kevim millar wasnt such a goof ball who acts like a 12 year old kid, maybe, im sick of his hero worship of the yankees.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    Rem dawg is boring, kevin millar is an idiot who worships the yankees. Dennis eckeserly is the best

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    I like the rem dawg, but the guy is boring, eck is the best, if kevim millar wasnt such a goof ball who acts like a 12 year old kid, maybe, im sick of his hero worship of the yankees.
    You can say that again.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Millar? Cannot stand him. I never watch his show on MLBN. It's annoying as hell hearing him.

Not Jim Rice
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Kevin Millar is great on Intetional Talk IMO. He has a good gig at MLB network.

Don't think Remy is going anywhere. But if he did, I would want Eck to replace him

Yes Eck is by far my favorite of the replacements Love the Remdawg and believe he and Orsillo have a good chemistry But I agree with others that it can be a bit boring sometimes. Eck makes me laugh and I find his view of the game and how explains it to be interesting. I know he's not everyones cup of tea.

I like Eck, but I hear he doesn't want the job full-time. I like Remdawg, if you think he's boring, you should have a listen to some of the other guys around the league. Remy and orsillo are far better!

Remy used to crack me up, haven't heard him in years, though. When he first started at NESN back in the late 80s, he was wildly popular....probably 'cause he took over from snoozy Mike Andrews. It seems his popularity has dwindled of late....and his parenting skills called into judgement. He's had it rough the past few years, still wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Not Jim Rice
    Mumblefest.

Bring on Eck or Millar. The occasional Tom Caron appearence would be great too.

Eck

I like Remy. But if he were to leave, how about a combo of Eck and Derek Lowe? He was pretty good during spring training with Orsillo. And believe me, having to listen to Michael Kay and the cast of idiots that do Yankees games - you don't know how god you have it with Orsillo and Remy! The Mets, oin the other hand, have a great team of Gary Cohen, Ron Darling and Keith Hernandez. Frankly, if Remy left, I'd make a big play for Darling, who grew up in Mass and really knows his stuff.

Banned
    We could replicate the Ron Darling experience with Seabeachfred for a fraction of the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by rjortiz View Post
    We could replicate the Ron Darling experience with Seabeachfred for a fraction of the cost.
    I was going to say that "this is hysterical" but then i realized what an accurate description of Fred that actually is.
    We miss you Mike.