Register now to remove this ad

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shh!! Be vwerry vwerry quiet...

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    Shh!! Be vwerry vwerry quiet...

    ...but looks like we lost that annoying white sox fan.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    beancounter Jacoby_Ellsbury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    11,961
    Who? What?

  3. #3
    TalkSox Godhead mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacoby_Ellsbury View Post
    Who? What?
    I have the very same question.

  4. #4
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    whitesox901. Every post was about how much he hates the Tigers.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #5
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336
    Quote Originally Posted by The Campfighter View Post
    whitesox901. Every post was about how much he hates the Tigers.
    What's so bad about that? It's quite relevant right now.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  6. #6
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    What's so bad about that? It's quite relevant right now.
    Cos that was his whole raison d'etre. nothing about the red sox, just anti-tigers all the time.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    Fight the Hate Dojji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    18,365
    Name of the site is TalkSox. Not TalkRedSox.

    Just something to think about.
    If history tells us anything, the path to redeption for any bad baseball team is marked with a deep rotation of durable starters, a world class defense in both infield and outfield, a lineup that can generate runs in more than one way, a bullpen that won't steal defeat from the jaws of victory, and a top end catcher to hold the whole package together. These are the conditions by which victory is achieved, anything that does not accomplish these objectives is a waste of resources.

  8. #8
    Legend SCM33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    Name of the site is TalkSox. Not TalkRedSox.

    Just something to think about.
    thank god its not talknava

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •