Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tanaka to undergo MRI

This is a huge lost for the Yankees. They need to take Lee/Hammels contract from the Phillies to fill the void in their rotation, they're one of the few teams that can do such.

Deity
    Are the yankeea cursed? Yikes.So many injuries to their rotation.This could be the final nail in the coffin for the yankees

Deity
    You wonder if the yankees mishandled tanaka.He through alot of splitters between 86 mph and 90.That puts strain on the arm

Dude had a lot of miles for his age and is use to longer periods off. It's a risk with all Japanese P. I'm always worried with the "rehab" attempt with a damaged when it comes to the elbow. It seems to not work more then it does. But I may be having selective memory lol I'd rather the P just get the surgery out of the way. Least then he'd have a chance to pitch next year. But from a competitor stand point I can understand also why he would want to try to rehab first and be out there for his team.

4/5 SP on the DL wow, I thought the Yanks rotation had ? going into the season, but even I didn't think it blow up like this. Gonna be interesting to see what they do cause I have a hard time believing they would throw in the towel in Jeter's last year.

The Yankee's don't really have a chance this year so I don't understand why their not doing the surgery on him.
    If this doesn't work and needs surgery he won't be able to pitch at all next year.

Now I hear that Beltran got his face all busted up and was concussed. Looks like we let Carlos walk at the right time. (whew)

The Yanks rank right up there with the Cards in snakebit-ism this year. But they're fucked while we still have a chance to play in October. Slim, but a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Louis Carter View Post
    Now I hear that Beltran got his face all busted up and was concussed. Looks like we let Carlos walk at the right time. (whew)

The Yanks rank right up there with the Cards in snakebit-ism this year. But they're fucked while we still have a chance to play in October. Slim, but a chance.
    This is all that I have been hoping for most of this season.

Cheer up. Your front office seems to be on the ball and proactive. The Cards have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    This is all that I have been hoping for most of this season.

Cheer up. Your front office seems to be on the ball and proactive. The Cards have a chance.
    Thanks Spud. And you know that there's time for the Sox to make up some ground and make it interesting in September.

I just found out yesterday the Cards/Sox play a series this year. I hope you show some mercy, unlike the Yanks who kicked our ass a couple of months back!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Louis Carter View Post
    Thanks Spud. And you know that there's time for the Sox to make up some ground and make it interesting in September.

I just found out yesterday the Cards/Sox play a series this year. I hope you show some mercy, unlike the Yanks who kicked our ass a couple of months back!
    Mercy? Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I don't think that the Sox will make the playoffs this year. Although if they do start to play well then they may be able to be spoilers in September.

Last edited by a700hitter; 07-11-2014 at 07:08 PM.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Who is a schmuck? I don't get it. I looked at the link.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    why, for getting a torn ligament?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrules View Post
    The Yankee's don't really have a chance this year so I don't understand why their not doing the surgery on him.
    If this doesn't work and needs surgery he won't be able to pitch at all next year.
    In that case they should definitely delay the surgery until the offseason.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by d-money View Post
    This could be the final nail in the coffin for the yankees
    Good.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."