Register now to remove this ad

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Golf

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bkzwhitestrican View Post
    Most PGA players have their own caddies who they use for every tournament. These caddies have experience with the golfer, their swing, their game, etc., so they can offer insight during the match. They offer more to the golfer than just carrying the bag. From what I understand, the caddie that Kuchar used was a replacement provided by either the PGA or the course because his normal caddie couldn't make it. So I assume he was more of a "just carry the bag" kind of caddie. So is that worth the same 10% that a normal caddie is worth? Probably not. But if I just won over a million bucks, I think I would've been a bit more generous than that.
    I'm aware he was replacement level, to me that doesn't matter. Either this is a "rule" you honor or it isn't. And cp, given his lowball original payment, that is the definition of an asshole.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I'm aware he was replacement level, to me that doesn't matter. Either this is a "rule" you honor or it isn't. And cp, given his lowball original payment, that is the definition of an asshole.
    It is the definition of the word asshole to you and that is fine. I normally don't judge people that I don't know and particularly here on the internet. I did not like what he did. He apologized and made it right.

Looks like there are some low numbers out there today!
    Championships since purchase by John Henry group: Red Sox 4 Yankees 1

The Red Sox are 8-1 in their last 9 postseason games against the Yankees.

I made a $10 bet at 34 to 1 odds on Francesco Molinari, with our wonderfully easy to use government-run Pro-Line sports gambling service.

The world will be watching tomorrow, that's for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Woods looking like the champ unless he implodes. Probably only Koepka has a chance if he doesn't.

Congratulations Tiger.

Greatest. Masters. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Congratulations Tiger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    Greatest. Masters. Ever.
    He is such a polarizing figure. Biggest shithead at one point, alllllll the way back to fan favorite. Regardless, the greatest ever.

Congrats to Brooks Koepka! He just flat out dominated through 54 holes. I had the pleasure of being at Bethpage yesterday. I was following Dustin Johnson, hoping at least for the tournament to be a little closer, which it ended up being. I love Koepka. We have the same us against the world mentality, which at this point in my life, has proved to be very valuable to me.

wanamaker.jpg

Congrats to Brooks Koepka! He just flat out dominated through 54 holes. I had the pleasure of being at Bethpage yesterday. I was following Dustin Johnson, hoping at least for the tournament to be a little closer, which it ended up being. I love Koepka. We have the same us against the world mentality, which at this point in my life, has proved to be very valuable to me.

wanamaker.jpg
    You lucky dog you. I would love to attend a major some day.

Koepka is something special. It would have been dreadful if he didn't hang on yesterday, but he did. It shows you that no matter how good and how mentally strong you are, sometimes the pressure gets crazy.

You lucky dog you. I would love to attend a major some day.

Koepka is something special. It would have been dreadful if he didn't hang on yesterday, but he did. It shows you that no matter how good and how mentally strong you are, sometimes the pressure gets crazy.
    I paid $110 per ticket to see a guy that wasn't even there, but it was still a good time. I'm actually glad Tiger wasn't there, because the crowds with Brooks made it nearly impossible to walk with him. Just think what it would have been like for Tiger. Nonetheless, I might try to go to the US Open at Winged Foot next June to try to finally see Tiger

Golf is back! So nice to see the sights and feel all the same emotions again, especially as I patiently wait for my opportunity to work the Travelers Championship in two weeks as an "essential volunteer". And just because sports has the power to heal, it is no surprise that Harold Varner III, the only black player on tour other than Tiger Woods, is tied for the lead after day 1. I thought that was worth mentioning, coming a week and a half after sitting down with the commissioner to talk about current events.

Golf is back! So nice to see the sights and feel all the same emotions again, especially as I patiently wait for my opportunity to work the Travelers Championship in two weeks as an "essential volunteer". And just because sports has the power to heal, it is no surprise that Harold Varner III, the only black player on tour other than Tiger Woods, is tied for the lead after day 1. I thought that was worth mentioning, coming a week and a half after sitting down with the commissioner to talk about current events.
    Good stuff. I'm a big fan of HV III, love to see him win one, or make some serious money at least.

Good stuff. I'm a big fan of HV III, love to see him win one, or make some serious money at least.
    Widely regarded as one of the nicest, if not the nicest, guy on tour. I have gotten the chance to walk 18 holes with him at the Travelers as a scorer. I root for all of the guys I've walked with.