Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31

Thread: What did I just watch?

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760

    What did I just watch?

    Movies or tv shows that were mindblowing, weird etc...

    Bubba Ho-Tep. Why did I waste my time watching this crap?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,363
    I'm presently binging on Netflix's "Trailer Park Boys".

    Wicked funny.

    Been watching "Ballers" and "The Brink".

  3. #3
    El Niño Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    11,336
    I flipped through the channels a few hours ago and came across an LFL game. LFL is ladies' professional football, with one big difference than the NFL: The amount of clothing being worn by the players.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  4. #4
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,108
    Weird movie: Donnie Darko. I liked it though.

  5. #5
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,108
    Weird movie: Memento. Liked it too. I like weird when it's well done.

  6. #6
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I'm presently binging on Netflix's "Trailer Park Boys".

    Wicked funny.
    Have you seen any of the episodes with Conky in them?

  7. #7
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-YYqLrP79Y

    Give this man an Oscar. Fuck it, give them both one. But he should get a lifetime achievement one just for this one role.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  8. #8
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Weird movie: Donnie Darko. I liked it though.
    Seen that movie twice and still don't get it. Didn't like it.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  9. #9
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    I like weird when it's well done.
    Mulholland Dr.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #10
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Seen that movie twice and still don't get it. Didn't like it.
    People seem to either really like it or really dislike it.

  11. #11
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    23,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Mulholland Dr.
    Yeah, that's very close to the top of my super weird list.

  12. #12
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    So after a few flops, I decided to go through my Netflix queue and do some due diligence, including watching trailers and checking imdb scores. I had this on there. I don't any more.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLGsEF78GOI
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  13. #13
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    A Cure For Wellness was good, but way overlong. Very weird, as well.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #14
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Forbidden Zone (1980). I didn't watch it, just saw several scenes. W.T.F.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  15. #15
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,760
    Iron Sky was...different. Not very good, but different.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    don't put up no brick

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •