Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2016

Official Talksox Fantasy Baseball 2016

With Spring Training right around the corner, I am recruiting to increase the number of players in our TalkSox Fantasy Baseball league. If you played in 2015 and want to return or if you want to join for the first time, PM me to let me know your intention. It's fun and it has the added challenge of trying to make me edit my signature.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

As usual, I'm in.
    We miss you Mike.

With Spring Training right around the corner, I am recruiting to increase the number of players in our TalkSox Fantasy Baseball league. If you played in 2015 and want to return or if you want to join for the first time, PM me to let me know your intention. It's fun and it has the added challenge of trying to make me edit my signature.
    I am likely taking a break from fantasy baseball this year, not that I have ever played in this league. It stresses me out too much. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

As far as your signature goes, you are the king. I'm just not sure of what.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I am likely taking a break from fantasy baseball this year, not that I have ever played in this league. It stresses me out too much. I know it shouldn't, but it does.

As far as your signature goes, you are the king. I'm just not sure of what.
    If you can't take the enormous stress of Fantasy Sports then you will not have the fun of dethroning me as the "King Of Fantasy Sports". If you don't have the guts to put yourself on the line, you have no justification to talk your trash here.
    Last edited by a700hitter; 02-01-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Single A
    I'll play again as a player. Someone has to give you a little competition.

Quote Originally Posted by SFOC View Post
    Glad to have you back!

Quote Originally Posted by SFOC View Post
    I had the best roster by far, and dominated in the regular season, but Ted got me in the title game. I'm back to finish this year, but with aspirations of playing for the school team, I'm not sure how much free time I'll have.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I had the best roster by far, and dominated in the regular season, but Ted got me in the title game. I'm back to finish this year, but with aspirations of playing for the school team, I'm not sure how much free time I'll have.
    All you need is 10-15 minutes a day to set your lineup. Don't overthink it.

Ted, I sent you a PM about dues.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    My computer was having some serious issues, so I did a factory reset. Now, the information I thought was correct for my login at the Yahoo Fantasy section is apparently incorrect. Ted, can you access that information as the League creator? If not, I may need to re-create my team under an entirely new name and have you delete the old one.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    My computer was having some serious issues, so I did a factory reset. Now, the information I thought was correct for my login at the Yahoo Fantasy section is apparently incorrect. Ted, can you access that information as the League creator? If not, I may need to re-create my team under an entirely new name and have you delete the old one.
    If you create a new account using the same email address, I will send an invitation to that email to replace yourself as owner.

Okay, send it whenever. Thanks!
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Okay, send it whenever. Thanks!
    Done

All set now. I have no idea what happened there. I had the login information and everything, but when I logged in, it said I was not a member of any groups. Oh well, whatever, now that it's all taken care of, I can beat you guys.

Single A
    This should be fun !

All set now. I have no idea what happened there. I had the login information and everything, but when I logged in, it said I was not a member of any groups. Oh well, whatever, now that it's all taken care of, I can beat you guys.