Register now to remove this ad

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: wait, Yeszir is young????

  1. #1
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155

    wait, Yeszir is young????

    I thought he was in his 50s....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    Resident Old Fart Spudboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    24,394
    I think that he started Talksox when he was only 17.
    I think that he is about 27 or 28 now.

  3. #3
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I think that he started Talksox when he was only 17.
    I think that he is about 27 or 28 now.
    I think he started it at 16.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  4. #4
    Leyenda Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Quincy, MA
    Posts
    17,236
    You mean to say I actually have potential to do things with my life?
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  5. #5
    Too old for this User Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    16,958
    He's like, raking in the dough with this website too. He used to have really small and girly hands and the moolah he was making from the site allowed him to get surgery to turn them into Jose Contreras-like monster hands. He now dominates in his city's amateur old-timer's baseball league by throwing a nasty-ass splitter.
    We miss you Mike.

  6. #6
    "Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    12,155
    Quote Originally Posted by User Name? View Post
    He's like, raking in the dough with this website too. He used to have really small and girly hands and the moolah he was making from the site allowed him to get surgery to turn them into Jose Contreras-like monster hands. He now dominates in his city's amateur old-timer's baseball league by throwing a nasty-ass splitter.
    We're the talent here, I think we need to talk about revenue sharing.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    56,169
    There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part! You can't even passively take part! And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels…upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop! And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Sheik View Post
    Devers? Number 1! Mayer? Number 2? Bloom? Haack-ptooey!

  8. #8
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I thought he was in his 50s....
    He's kind of like Ben Lindbergh. I would have guessed that he was in his 40s or 50s, but he is only in his 20s.

  9. #9
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    26,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    We're the talent here, I think we need to talk about revenue sharing.
    Forget revenue sharing. I should be getting paid a David Price like contract.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •