Register now to remove this ad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yordano Ventura?

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    You don't use a 4 man rotation, regardless of the amount of off days you have, unless you have #5 starter that sucks. Kelly/Buchholz aren't #5 starters, they've so far been "shouldn't be in league but we have literally no other options" starters.
    Well, right. Because they suck. No arguments there. I still think they try Elias when they HAVE to.

Quote Originally Posted by Emp9 View Post
    Well, right. Because they suck. No arguments there. I still think they try Elias when they HAVE to.
    They might as well give him a shot, not like Kelly and Buchholz have set the bar very high. It would be tough to be much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    They might as well give him a shot, not like Kelly and Buchholz have set the bar very high. It would be tough to be much worse.
    I'd like to get something out of that Miley trade this year. Elias' last outing: CG, 1 ER (HR), 6 H, 2 BB, 8 K

Single A
    Quote Originally Posted by bowman View Post
    If he can be had cheap, bring him in. Have Papi take him under his wing, who knows. If he doesn't pan out, so be it. He may come in with a chip on his shoulder with something to prove.
    The wing to put him under would be Pedro. Pedro made great use of his edge. This kid needs to harness in the right direction.