Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 24th @ New York

Originally posted by CalvnHobs6@Apr 24 2004, 05:04 PM
    No posts about Arroyo's performance? I think his best outing in a Sox uniform. Congrats to him on a job well done, but the game's not over yet.
    roary did mention it up a little bit. He didnt say much about it, so lets elaborate. He did pitch extremely well and I'm starting to warm up to the idea of him being #5. Pitching like that in New York is a big thing.
    [code] IP H R ER BB K HR Season ERA
    B. Arroyo 6 4 2 2 2 4 1 5.79[/code]

Decently impressive. Good numbers from a number 5 starter, you cant ask for more than that.

YES! Commence the mass suicides in NY! Jeter's 0-21 in his last 21 at bats! Thats hot. WOW. Poorly played game, but I'm glad it went our way. Phew. Now I can rest.
    Inaugural Talksox contest winner.

I'm glad that ones over. And now I am going to enjoy yet ANOTHER day of yankee fan bitching. Ahhh.

Double A
    Nice win for the Sox, glad they pulled it out. What an exceited game.

Originally posted by TheFens@Apr 24 2004, 05:13 PM
    YES! Commence the mass suicides in NY! Jeter's 0-21 in his last 21 at bats! Thats hot. WOW. Poorly played game, but I'm glad it went our way. Phew. Now I can rest.
    Thats amazing, 0 for his last 21. I think people in New York are starting to realize how vastly overrated he truly is. Nomar's better (even though he has yet to play all season).

And I say again, the sox will be SO DAMN GOOD with nomar and trot back. Just think about it. That means we won't have to see crespo and reese play so much!

Major Leaguer
    i wonder what the yankee message boards look like today! :P