Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Attention, N00bs.

Major Leaguer
    I. The Trade Council is made up of one GM from each division, consisting of Noah, Sandman, CalvnHobs, Yagmaster, Yeszir and Radgeta. When the league was in crisis, we had called a meeting of a few managers from the league, and it clicked right then and there that this would be the trade council. Once you are done negotiating a trade with another manager, one manager must post the trade write up in the 'Completed Trades' forum. The thread must be titlted "NYM - FLA" or whatever teams are trading. Included should be both teams, the players, their position, star rating and contract. It should look like this:
    The New York Mets send:
    SP Mike Nannini (5.0 blue stars) Minor League Contract

to the Florida Marlins for:
    1B Todd Helton (5.0 gold stars) $12,000,000
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer
    Cracking down this week. A lot of you are forgetting these.
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer
    None of you are putting in positions. This is the 3rd time I've said it, no sympathy for the next sim. If the position is not included and the trade is not put through, don't expect me to point it out to you.

You guys need to correspond your team name with the players you are sending instead of the players you are giving.
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer

Re: Attention, N00bs.

BUMP!

You guys should be submitting your trades, and when listing players list who each team is SENDING, not who each team is getting.
    I have a penis.

Major Leaguer

Re: Attention, N00bs.

You guys need to correspond your team name with the players you are sending instead of the players you are giving.

SENDING

SENDING

SENDING

SENDING

SENDING
    I have a penis.