Register now to remove this ad

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ticket Discussion: Sales, Trades, Giveaways, and Information

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    I've had good luck with both Fanatics and MLBshop but I'm in the US.

I understand your frustration though. I ordered a Mookie Betts game-type shirt for my granddaughter (gotta raise 'em right!) from an outfit called "fanzoutlet.com" through a website located in Chicago on December 13. On the 14th they sent me confirmation that it was shipped and a tracking number - which doesn't work. I should have been apprehensive when the tracking number was for Canadian parcel post. Canada Parcel say it's not in their system.

NOW I find out fanzoutlet is a Chinese organization and other people have had trouble with them too. Looks like I'm out $49 (ok, I got lured in by the low price ) because Visa won't investigate any charge less than $50.

The moral: Don't buy anything from fanzoutlet.com. Learn from my mistake.
    Sorry to hear that S5D.

Actually I tried to buy at mlbshop.com in the first place because I thought that it should be safe and the service should be oks.

A year ago I bought some jerseys at a web page which after a while I found out that was chinese as well —not sure if it is the same you are presenting, but the name sounds familiar. My order arrived but it took like 3 months. The reason? They send their stuff via the postal service and not a carrier like dhl, fedex, etc.

Said that, IMO you still have chances to recive your stuff S5D. Good luck my friend.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

For anyone interested - Green Monster seats go on sale at noon today.
    other names i have posted under: none

I will be going to the Red Sox - Yankees next Wednesday night. The Yankee fan whose tickets I will be using also has Tuesday night's game available. He is looking to get $35 for the $56 tickets. He has 2 tickets (total $70). They are handicap accessible seats in a nice location in the lower deck a little behind 3B. If any of you NY/NJ metropolitan area members are interested, send me a PM.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

All-Star
    The only sale I'm concerned about is named Chris. Well, that's not quite true. Package him with Barnes, and get them both out of town. I think Wright has a lot on his shoulders right now.. His"change of pace" is always effective.

So I'm trying to get Student 9's for Saturday, but they don't make them available until the day each homestand starts. What kind of system is that? They changed it recently. At least I'm not going tomorrow, or else I would be buying them on the day of the game. At least it's a good deal and great seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Heading over to Boston from Ireland in April next year and hoping to catch the Red Sox (ideally on Sun 19th April).

Does anyone have any idea how long in advance tickets go on sale? Single game tickets don't seem to be available just yet. It's the weekend of the Boston marathon so I anticipate it will be busy and don't want to miss out.

Any help appreciated!

just got an email from RedSox. Opening Day tix go on sale today at 10am for those interested.
    other names i have posted under: none

@jcmccaffrey
    Red Sox announce single game tickets will go on sale Thursday at 10am.

Tickets will be sold in pods of 2 and 4. Tickets for Opening Day on April 1 are not included in the sale to the general public. Fans will be required to complete a health screening survey prior to entry

Fenway Park will be divided into five ‘neighborhood zones’, where ticket holders can access the designated gates for entry and exit nearest their seat.

Mandatory face coverings, heightened sanitation procedures, reduced contact measures, and physical distancing will be in place
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

@IanMBrowne
    At 10 a.m, you can order Red Sox tickets for the May 29 and 30 games against the Marlins, which will be the first full capacity eligible games at Fenway since 2019. Tickets will be sold on http://redsox.com.

Single game tickets go on sale this Friday at 10AM!

Just booked my flight and hotel in Chicago on 4th of July weekend. Sox will be at Wrigley. What a weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Has anyone ever did the Red Sox destination package? I haven't been to Fenway since Covid so I'm finally going this year and possibly looking to splurge.

Just wondering if it's worth it. It is pretty pricey.

@MacCerullo
    The Red Sox have announced that tickets for Opening Day and all games through June 5 will go on sale Thursday.