Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket Discussion: Sales, Trades, Giveaways, and Information

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar

Ticket Discussion: Sales, Trades, Giveaways, and Information

There have been a lot of threads started in the past about tickets. Where to get them, who has them and who does not, et cetera. I thought it would be a good idea to have one place where anyone (and by anyone I mean members of this site, not scammers who join to post scammy ticket things to scam people like the scammers they are) can post their information, whether they are looking for tickets, have some to trade or sell, or want to organize an Ocean's Eleven-level heist of Red Sox tickets. (If that is the case, I will gladly be Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, or even Eddie Jemison or Bernie Mac, but I will not be Casey Affleck or Scott Caan. Fuck that.)

I'm going to pin this one so we can continue to use it in subsequent seasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Anyone plan on going to Red Sox v Yankees next Thursday? plan on taking Manny to see Papi in living color one last time.
    probably will stub hub a pair unless you have your corporate suite tix you want to share?
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    Anyone plan on going to Red Sox v Yankees next Thursday? plan on taking Manny to see Papi in living color one last time.
    probably will stub hub a pair unless you have your corporate suite tix you want to share?
    You might want to try Ace Tickets too. I've had good luck with them. I went to an early ALDS game in 2013, sat in the Pavilion area and paid about 20% over face. BTW, the Pavilion area is a great place to get a foul ball. I've sat there twice with my (adult) son and both times he's had legitimate shots at balls. The first one was coming right at him when the guy in front of him snagged it, and the second one hit in the seat in front of him and bounced over his hand before someone else got it.

Also, have you (or has anyone else) tried Red Sox Replay?
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by Youk Of The Nation View Post
    There have been a lot of threads started in the past about tickets. Where to get them, who has them and who does not, et cetera. I thought it would be a good idea to have one place where anyone (and by anyone I mean members of this site, not scammers who join to post scammy ticket things to scam people like the scammers they are) can post their information, whether they are looking for tickets, have some to trade or sell, or want to organize an Ocean's Eleven-level heist of Red Sox tickets. (If that is the case, I will gladly be Brad Pitt, Matt Damon, or even Eddie Jemison or Bernie Mac, but I will not be Casey Affleck or Scott Caan. Fuck that.)

I'm going to pin this one so we can continue to use it in subsequent seasons.
    I've also seen quite a few threads started by first time visitors asking about the best places to stay or eat when they're in town, or about things that are must see or must do, or about parking/transportation to Fenway, etc.

This might be a good place to share that information as well.

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    You might want to try Ace Tickets too. I've had good luck with them. I went to an early ALDS game in 2013, sat in the Pavilion area and paid about 20% over face. BTW, the Pavilion area is a great place to get a foul ball. I've sat there twice with my (adult) son and both times he's had legitimate shots at balls. The first one was coming right at him when the guy in front of him snagged it, and the second one hit in the seat in front of him and bounced over his hand before someone else got it.

Also, have you (or has anyone else) tried Red Sox Replay?
    this one is in da bronx. i think replay is only for home games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I've also seen quite a few threads started by first time visitors asking about the best places to stay or eat when they're in town, or about things that are must see or must do, or about parking/transportation to Fenway, etc.

This might be a good place to share that information as well.
    park in front of the synagogue next to the Beacon Inn. Free parking. 1 greenline stop from Kenmore.
    just dont park in that free spot the 1 game a year i go to Fens!!!!

this one is in da bronx. i think replay is only for home games?
    Oops!
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

park in front of the synagogue next to the Beacon Inn. Free parking. 1 greenline stop from Kenmore.
    I park in the big lot at Northeastern. It's about a 15 minute walk from the park, but it's through the college and then through that big park where the community gardens are. Since there are always a lot of Northeastern kids going to the games there's always a crowd there, even for a night game. And it's free.

It's supposed to be reserved for Northeastern students and parents but the only time I've had any trouble was once when I was going to a game on the same weekend that kids were coming to school in September. Other than that the place is wide open with the only security guard being stationed on the opposite side of the park. And there's always plenty of parking.
    -Vin Scully

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    The synagogue doesn't charge for parking?!

(I know, I'm a terrible person)
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Tickets

wanting to get tickets for the Cubs series for in April 2017. What's the best way to get single game tickets and when do they usually go on sale?

Hi all.
    i have 1 extra ticket available for Home Game 2 ALDS. Face Value: $195. (B159). i believe this game will be played at Fenway next Friday.
    Let me know if you would like it.

It looks like I'm going to have one extra spring training ticket for almost all of the games this year. If anyone here thinks they might want it let me know. Good seat, in the shade (that's important!) about 20 rows directly behind home plate. The only catch is that you have to sit beside me. Face value, $27 or $29... I forget which at the moment.
    -Vin Scully

It looks like I'm going to have one extra spring training ticket for almost all of the games this year. If anyone here thinks they might want it let me know. Good seat, in the shade (that's important!) about 20 rows directly behind home plate. The only catch is that you have to sit beside me. Face value, $27 or $29... I forget which at the moment.
    I go down to Spring Training every year beginning in 2004. I am not sure about my dates yet as my brother is having health issues and is unable to travel. I will keep you in mind. Thanks.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

No problem. Obviously the first ones with the money get the tickets.
    -Vin Scully

No problem. Obviously the first ones with the money get the tickets.
    Yep, I get it. I have the same deal available for TalkSox members for weekday games at Fenway during the season. I have 2 tickets in INF GS Section 11.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."