Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37

Thread: March Madness

  1. #1
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,914

    March Madness

    Don't really give an f for college hoops but glad to see Duke and their trip-happy douchebag are out. Buh bye!
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,638
    The officiating in these games has been absolutely horrific.

  3. #3
    HOF (Micro) Manager Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    H-Town, CT
    Posts
    13,676
    First time ever all 4 of my Final Four teams made it to the Sweet 16. Go Arizona!
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,638
    That Kentucky/UNC game >>>>

  5. #5
    Yeah, agree those four teams were just horrible... and agree on Duke... he should be taking calmats such as ambien instead...
    Last edited by Mairaguent; 06-05-2017 at 04:49 PM.

  6. #6
    The Lemon Drop Kid Northern Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11,914
    LaVar Ball is a terrible person and a terrible father. The amount of pressure he's putting on his sons is ridiculous, and then after making a racist comment about the three white players on the team, he tries to backtrack and in doing so says he blames his son for every loss, even if the kid has an outstanding game.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,638
    How about UMBC with one of the craziest upsets in sports history??

  8. #8
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    33,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    How about UMBC with one of the craziest upsets in sports history??
    ...and a blow out to boot!

    I have Xavier in one pool and Duke in another.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,638
    I live 30 minutes from UMBC campus and have dozens of friends who went there/go there. Atmosphere around here is crazy

  10. #10
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    33,451
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I live 30 minutes from UMBC campus and have dozens of friends who went there/go there. Atmosphere around here is crazy
    It should be!

    WOW!

  11. #11
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I live 30 minutes from UMBC campus and have dozens of friends who went there/go there. Atmosphere around here is crazy
    I don't do March Madness, but my son sure was excited about this.

  12. #12
    Deity Bellhorn04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    26,603
    NCAA = cesspool of corruption.

  13. #13
    Deity Kimmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    22,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    NCAA = cesspool of corruption.
    Yeah, kind of sad and very disheartening.

  14. #14
    Deity moonslav59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Posts
    33,451
    Cesspool or not, watching these kids play with a passion long ago lost in the NBA is very exciting, to me.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    16,638
    The NCAA is horrible corrupt and absolutely sucks. That being said, March Madness is amazing, that Michigan game was absolutely absurd tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •