Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to our new Super Moderator Jasonbay44!

Welcome to our new Super Moderator Jasonbay44!

He will join the ranks of active moderators, which previously consisted of...well, just me. In addition, my TS-related powers have been expanded to include the ability to decide whether to allow newly registered users to activate their accounts, which should put an end to the sporadic gross-out attacks we have been subjected to in the past. I hope, anyways.

JB44 is a great guy, a good poster, and an awesome Red Sox fan. Please offer your congratulations to him on his very important and highly-paid position.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

JB44, is a great poster and awesome Red Sox fan. He’s going to be a great moderator.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Also I can now change usernames and passwords, so I'm definitely going to have some fun with that next April Fool's Day.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Congrats Dude!
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

do moderators actually get paid? congrats tho dude

No, but the admiration and respect from the lesser mortals clustered about me is more than enough repayment for my services. JB, you'll find that out soon enough.

Is this going to become a Steelers fan messageboard now?

Congrats JBay!
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

Welcome JBay. I know you're a good pick, because I usually agree with you.

Great choice. JBay is a very level headed poster.

Congrats!

Congratulations!
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Thank you guys, I appreciate it.

We needed someone to keep YOTN in check. Good choice.
    We miss you Mike.

Might Jbay want to change his name with the new title? Bay didn't exactly endear himself to sox fans
    The rebuild is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Might Jbay want to change his name with the new title? Bay didn't exactly endear himself to sox fans
    I've thought about it before but could never think of a name. I wasn't even a big Jbay fan either, but when I joined this forum, I was 14, and Sox had just acquired Bay in a trade lol.

Well if you think of one, let me know. I'm itching to try out this new ability. Resisting the urge to change Jacko's username to something ridiculous has taken most of my considerable self-control.