Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 139

Thread: 9/26 Vs. Toronto

  1. #1

    9/26 Vs. Toronto

    Thunder had a great streak, time to start another one.


    Sale vs. Happ, advantage obviously Sox. Just win.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

  2. #2
    Thanks, Youk.

    Against lefty Happ--

    1 Bogaerts SS
    2 Young RF
    3 Benintendi LF
    4 Ramirez DH
    5 Travis 1B
    6 Devers 3B
    7 Marrero 2B
    8 Leon C
    9 JBJ CF

    Suspect bats among those 9: Young (ugh); HanRam; Leon; JBJ. Pedey still out no doubt because of the slump. Betts out because of the hand/wrist. Nunez because of the knee. Not good.

    Sale going on 6 days rest, and he needs to be great.

  3. #3
    Just win the freaking game. That is all.

  4. #4
    I wish someone kept track of mojo winning percentages. I know mine is really low.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Just win the freaking game. That is all.
    This x 1 million to the power of infinity.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    .....K.....
    Now somewhere in the Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
    There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
    And one day his woman ran off with another guy

  8. #8
    This is a very important game for the Sox to win. They have their ace on the mound, but the Yankees are playing a Royals team that has nothing to play for. Can't afford to drop another game in the loss column to the Yanks.

  9. #9
    So how soon is too soon to hit the panic button tonight?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerD View Post
    Donaldson is way too good.
    Didn't we have a shot at him? Or maybe it was wishful thinking....
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  11. #11
    ....K.....
    Now somewhere in the Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
    There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
    And one day his woman ran off with another guy

  12. #12
    .....K......
    Now somewhere in the Black Mountain Hills of Dakota
    There lived a young boy named Rocky Raccoon
    And one day his woman ran off with another guy

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    Thanks, Youk.

    Against lefty Happ--

    1 Bogaerts SS
    2 Young RF
    3 Benintendi LF
    4 Ramirez DH
    5 Travis 1B
    6 Devers 3B
    7 Marrero 2B
    8 Leon C
    9 JBJ CF

    Suspect bats among those 9: Young (ugh); HanRam; Leon; JBJ. Pedey still out no doubt because of the slump. Betts out because of the hand/wrist. Nunez because of the knee. Not good.

    Sale going on 6 days rest, and he needs to be great.
    Although Young is hitting a ton against Happ lifetime, albeit 18 ABs.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    .....K.....
    Lol my response exactly.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by royplayer View Post
    This is a very important game for the Sox to win. They have their ace on the mound, but the Yankees are playing a Royals team that has nothing to play for. Can't afford to drop another game in the loss column to the Yanks.
    Yanks are playing the Rays, yesterday was a make up game from May

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •