Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Was Fister actually mad that JF pulled him?

Was Fister actually mad that JF pulled him?

Did anyone catch what exactly Fister said to JF today when he was yanked? JF deserves a lot of credit today for putting in Price and letting him because that was the hot hand. Sucks we won't have him tomorrow but with our season on the line it was definitely the right move.

Fister looked pissed that he was pulled. Like seriously you can't give up that kind of damage in one inning and be stunned when the manager pulls you. As simple as that.
    Last edited by TylerD; 10-09-2017 at 11:31 AM.

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    Fister should know what's up. It's postseason, elimination game. Short leash is the order of the day.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Fister should know what's up. It's postseason, elimination game. Short leash is the order of the day.
    My thoughts exactly. It's one thing to be pissed at yourself for a bad performance like Poms was. But it's another to be mad at the manager for pulling you.

I'm a lip reader.

Fister said, "Why the fuck did you even start me today? Rick and Eduardo are better than me!"

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    I'm a lip reader.

Fister said, "Why the fuck did you even start me today? Rick and Eduardo are better than me!"
    Lmfao!

"Just one more thing..." Northern Star's Avatar
    We can laugh about it because they won, but yeah, if they had lost, Fister over Porcello and ERod would have kept us going all through Hot Stove.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

Who fucking cares?

My guess he was more pissed at himself for having a visible wet fart in front of so many people.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    We can laugh about it because they won, but yeah, if they had lost, Fister over Porcello and ERod would have kept us going all through Hot Stove.
    True, especially if Betts doesn't rob Reddick of that 3 run job.

Deity
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Who fucking cares?

My guess he was more pissed at himself for having a visible wet fart in front of so many people.
    Lmao damn never noticed.

Legend
    he should be mad - he is a competitor

Farrell was right to get him - Farrell managed a terrific game yesterday somewhat amazingly

When you miss your spots early in a playoff game, you kind of force the manager to send you to pull you.