Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ALDS Game 1 @ Houston

ALDS Game 1 @ Houston

Playoff blowjo!!! Let's do this thing!

LHP Chris Sale (17-8, 2.90 in Regular Season) vs RHP Justin Verlander (15-8, 3.36)

A.J. Hinch was smart not to waste Keuchel in Game 1 against Sale. He knows we're gonna win! Back here at UConn, every time the Red Sox score a run, a random lucky fella gets blown by those famous UConn girls.

11 wins left to get. We're not losing until at least my birthday (night of ALCS Game 3).

Win. ADVANCE. Repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

All-Star
    How long is this stupid and offensive listing going to stay here? Get rid of the Poster, too, while you're at it!

lol mal. Thunder is using use Thunderdome mojo. it was good mojo for an 8 or 9 game winning streak a few weeks ago.
    we have to sacrifice some decorum for the betterment of the team's success.

BJ's + Uconn girls = WIN.
    other names i have posted under: none

Lot of money being bet on the Astros. Line pushed from +106 at open to +121. Largest ML underdog line against Sale this season.

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    How long is this stupid and offensive listing going to stay here? Get rid of the Poster, too, while you're at it!
    If they lose tomorrow, he won't be allowed to make game threads next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

I am not offended by anything Thunder said.

His willingness to discuss discuss oral sex shows personal growth and humor.

Anyone who objects can go back to watching Lawrence Welk reruns and the 700 Club.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

If they lose tomorrow, he won't be allowed to make game threads next season.
    High stakes. Sox better not blow it

Grrrr I will miss the game stupid work. I'll be on here for constant updates. Please God win this Sox and make me a happy man.

I got SRO tix for the first 2 games here in Houston.

GO SOX!!!!

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    It's going to stay here forever, because this is the official Gamethread
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

The timing of these two games works out perfectly for me. I get out of class at 3:15 tomorrow, so I'll be back to my dorm with plenty of time to spare. Then, on Friday, I'll be able to get through most of the game, then stream the last couple innings on my way to the UConn football game, but it should be over by the time I get there, unless it's one of our famous extra inning marathons.

Between Thunder & Moon we should have enough mojo here to carry the team. I predict Win #1!!
    It's a mere moment in a man's life between the All-Star game and the Old Timer's game.
    -Vin Scully

Quote Originally Posted by S5Dewey View Post
    Between Thunder & Moon we should have enough mojo here to carry the team. I predict Win #1!!
    Yes. blojo and sore feet mojo will prevail.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Here’s to hoping Sale will prevail. Have to split in Houston at the very least.

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I am not offended by anything Thunder said.

His willingness to discuss discuss oral sex shows personal growth and humor.

Anyone who objects can go back to watching Lawrence Welk reruns and the 700 Club.
    Just don't mention beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")