Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire alex cora

He's going to do like his buddy A-Roid and sign with NYY at the last moment. Why else would he have been there?

Quote Originally Posted by jad View Post
    Yeah and you'd think he might try to show some good-will to the fans by attending a Celtics or Bruins game! But Nooooooo. He goes to a damn Yankees game instead!
    Hahahaha

Everything you hear or read Cora is the guy. He already is a part of one of the best holidays in Red Sox Nation, Yankee Elimination Day. As bench coach this is all goo experience for him that he can bring to the Sox. Spanks held to 1 run in the final two games, he was part of that conversation that accomplished that.

other names i have posted under: none

Who hurt you?
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Who hurt you?
    I thought this thread was a joke originally, until I just re-read through it.

Redsox fans are the worst. They are either so smart that they are stupid, or they are just stupid. Sometimes I wish it would go back to the way it was, before everyone jumped on board and starting "acting" like Sox fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post

Redsox fans are the worst. They are either so smart that they are stupid, or they are just stupid. Sometimes I wish it would go back to the way it was, before everyone jumped on board and starting "acting" like Sox fans.
    it was started on the day he was hired....what part of it when you re-read it made it seem like it wasnt a joke???
    lolz......
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    it was started on the day he was hired....what part of it when you re-read it made it seem like it wasnt a joke???
    lolz......
    ugh........

NEED TO CHECK DATES SCM33......talk about stupid. My bad, no excuse......

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by SCM33 View Post

You've certainly been going all out recently to make yourself look stupid, for sure.

I am in no way advocating the firing of Cora. I'm a huge fan.

That said, IMO, Cora is at fault for allowing this team to have a sense of complacency after last year's WS Championship. I get the sense that after the team somewhat cruised through the season last year, that they would do the same this year.

Cora needs to fire these guys up somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    You've certainly been going all out recently to make yourself look stupid, for sure.
    Because I humble myself and admit when I am wrong?

Yeah, thats stupid.

Dude. You thought the post was a joke, then you RE-READ it and incredibly determined it was serious (how any literate person could do this is beyond me, but so far, so good. We all make mistakes. Even you and me.) But then, you berate posters who over a year ago made this joke as being "stupid" and not real fans. That's what you need to apologize for, not for your surprising failure to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by jad View Post
    Dude. You thought the post was a joke, then you RE-READ it and incredibly determined it was serious (how any literate person could do this is beyond me, but so far, so good. We all make mistakes. Even you and me.) But then, you berate posters who over a year ago made this joke as being "stupid" and not real fans. That's what you need to apologize for, not for your surprising failure to understand it.
    Just give up.

I'm surprised some defended the guy.
    Last edited by moonslav59; 04-15-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    When you say it's gonna happen now
    When exactly do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    Just give up.

I'm surprised some defended the guy.
    Yeah, you're right. (This is what the Block or Ignore function is for.)

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post

He already blasted himself. Given the resurgence of this thread it was understandable all the way around...