Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Talksox Holiday Party

  1. #1

    Talksox Holiday Party

    Who's hosting this year? What's on the menu? And who's in charge of the music?
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Who's hosting this year? What's on the menu? And who's in charge of the music?
    I don't know about who's hosting or what's on the menu, but I should definitely be in charge of the music. And the decorations.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    Who's hosting this year? What's on the menu? And who's in charge of the music?
    I don't know about who's hosting or what's on the menu, but I should definitely be in charge of the music. And the decorations.

  4. #4
    Everybody gets their turn with the music, that's the only fair way to do it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    Everybody gets their turn with the music, that's the only fair way to do it.
    Who said anything about fair?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    I don't know about who's hosting or what's on the menu, but I should definitely be in charge of the music. And the decorations.
    On this, I agree with you twice.

  7. #7
    We doing those TalkSox awards this year? I forgot who usually ran them, but they were usually pretty fun.

  8. #8
    i'll make the lasagna and sunday gravy.....
    other names i have posted under: none

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    We doing those TalkSox awards this year? I forgot who usually ran them, but they were usually pretty fun.
    Those posts haven't gotten traction in a long long time.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  10. #10
    A700 probably has the nicest house. I'd have Spud make the playlist. Not sure who should make the food.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Not sure who should make the food.
    me. 100%
    other names i have posted under: none

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    me. 100%
    Ok. You live close to A700, so it should be fine.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    me. 100%
    You like to cook? What would you prepare?
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.


    "It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    You like to cook? What would you prepare?
    i do enjoy it. to me christmas isn't christmas unless there is a tray of lasagna present.....
    other names i have posted under: none

  15. #15
    I'd like to come. Sit on a couch, play with the dog, drink beer, and revel in the wonder of this merry band of wise people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •