Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: Talksox Holiday Party

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    A700 probably has the nicest house. I'd have Spud make the playlist. Not sure who should make the food.
    Umm, no. I'm doing the music.

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    We doing those TalkSox awards this year? I forgot who usually ran them, but they were usually pretty fun.
    Best Taste in Music - Kimmi

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Umm, no. I'm doing the music.
    Effffffffffffffffffff that
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Those posts haven't gotten traction in a long long time.
    I never win anything anyway. In fact I never get nominated.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Effffffffffffffffffff that
    I hope you like Elton John.
    Priorities:
    1. Yankees lose
    2. Red Sox win

    "Relax kid, we've got 162 of these games to go."

    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaps View Post
    So shut up because you have no idea on what you say on anything as evidence of some of your ridiculous posts.

  6. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Umm, no. I'm doing the music.
    for your playlist please:
    Bowie/Crosby: little drummer boy
    Waitresses: christmas wrapping
    Run DMC: christmas in hollis
    mariah carey: all i want for xmas is you
    Kinks: Father Christmas
    Bruce: Santa claus is coming to town
    other names i have posted under: none

  7. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    for your playlist please:
    Bowie/Crosby: little drummer boy NO
    Waitresses: christmas wrapping OK
    Run DMC: christmas in hollis OK
    mariah carey: all i want for xmas is you Effff NO
    Kinks: Father Christmas OK
    Bruce: Santa claus is coming to town MEH
    If it's going to be Xmas music, I'm probably the only qualified person here.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  8. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    I never win anything anyway. In fact I never get nominated.
    The problem is that the questions should be multiple choice and there needs to be a committee to determine who makes the ballot.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    for your playlist please:
    Bowie/Crosby: little drummer boy
    Waitresses: christmas wrapping
    Run DMC: christmas in hollis
    mariah carey: all i want for xmas is you
    Kinks: Father Christmas
    Bruce: Santa claus is coming to town
    What? No AC-DC, Mistress for Christmas??
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

    "When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

    It works the same way for stupid."

  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxnCycles View Post
    What? No AC-DC, Mistress for Christmas??
    And this, my friends, is why I'm doing the music.

  11. #26
    I'm with SoxnCycles on the music.

  12. #27
    I nominate a700 as the drunk uncle at the party. My family holiday parties always had a few drunk uncles and a drunk grandpa
    The rebuild is complete.

  13. #28
    What no Burl - no Perry. what's Christmas without the old schoolers? lol

  14. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    I nominate a700 as the drunk uncle at the party. My family holiday parties always had a few drunk uncles and a drunk grandpa
    My family has never seen me drunk.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by cp176 View Post
    What no Burl - no Perry. what's Christmas without the old schoolers? lol
    We'll be sure to play Holly Jolly Christmas for you cp.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •