Register now to remove this ad

Thread: Getting the Sox games on TV and.or Ir Comast Internet, 2018

Getting the Sox games on TV and.or Ir Comast Internet, 2018

When I moved last July to a retiremnt home in Ft Myers, I downgraded, and watched the games on MLB.TV or basica channels. Istill use comcast for both. The MLB.TV feeds stunk. INs and outs pauses, shut-offs, whatever, I;d like to get ONLY XtraInnings this year. My TV is fine., but I no longer watch anything on ESPN, TNT, etc. and don't want to pay the full boaWill I be able to buy the XtraInnings by iteself next year?

You can try Slingbox and use someone else's set-up in New England as your own, thereby watching NESN and Xtrainnings from anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    When I moved last July to a retiremnt home in Ft Myers, I downgraded, and watched the games on MLB.TV or basica channels. Istill use comcast for both. The MLB.TV feeds stunk. INs and outs pauses, shut-offs, whatever, I;d like to get ONLY XtraInnings this year. My TV is fine., but I no longer watch anything on ESPN, TNT, etc. and don't want to pay the full boaWill I be able to buy the XtraInnings by iteself next year?
    You might be able to buy Extra Innings a la charge on your cable package.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.