Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League -- Mike Grace Memorial League

Is there a way to get the yahoo fantasy app to send notifications on my phone? Its really annoying when guys get scratched last minute and the app doesn't tell me and I end up starting them. I usually use ESPN and nonstop through the day Ill get notifications from ESPN saying like "Byron Buxton is out of the lineup, but you are currently starting him". I have notifications on and everything, but the don't send me anything besides really dumb pointless notifications about like CJ Anderson signing with Lions and the fantasy football ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Is there a way to get the yahoo fantasy app to send notifications on my phone? Its really annoying when guys get scratched last minute and the app doesn't tell me and I end up starting them. I usually use ESPN and nonstop through the day Ill get notifications from ESPN saying like "Byron Buxton is out of the lineup, but you are currently starting him". I have notifications on and everything, but the don't send me anything besides really dumb pointless notifications about like CJ Anderson signing with Lions and the fantasy football ramifications.
    On the Fantasy App, Tap on the home icon on the top left. Then tap the drop down menu on the top left. That should bring you to your account page where you can set alerts.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Isra, good luck this week. Your teams have been an historically tough matchup for me.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Isra, good luck this week. Your teams have been an historically tough matchup for me.
    So have mine. You lucked out this year
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    LOL! Your teams were always very good, but I do remember winning the championship round against you one year.

You are always tough rival Ted. I expect the same this year. Good luck to you as well compadre!
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

It’s a shame you are not this year Thunder or May be not, you always beat me LOL!

In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

On the Fantasy App, Tap on the home icon on the top left. Then tap the drop down menu on the top left. That should bring you to your account page where you can set alerts.
    Hmm, weird, they're all set to on, but I don't get them. I only get notifications about fantasy football. Its not a huge issue because I've just been checking app frequently. But I don't get why I'm not getting them. I even double checked for fantasy baseball to make sure they're on.

Also, thank you whoever dropped Dee Gordon, I was really struggling in steals lol.

Hmm, weird, they're all set to on, but I don't get them. I only get notifications about fantasy football. Its not a huge issue because I've just been checking app frequently. But I don't get why I'm not getting them. I even double checked for fantasy baseball to make sure they're on.

Also, thank you whoever dropped Dee Gordon, I was really struggling in steals lol.
    I was LOL ! I regret. Dumb move by me.

If your teams were that good you would’ve had money to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

If your teams were that good you would’ve had money to join.
    The reason I didn't join this year wasn't for a lack of money. Not sure what you mean here but I don't really like what you're implying...
    I can't disagree with you

Quote Originally Posted by iortiz View Post
    I was LOL ! I regret. Dumb move by me.
    We've all done something similar in some fantasy league. I was just surprised to see him in FA, and even more surprised I got him when I claimed him lol.

I currently have Stanton, Altuve, Correa, Cruz and Dee Gordon on DL, and Mike Trout just got hurt as well.

Deity
    I currently have Stanton, Altuve, Correa, Cruz and Dee Gordon on DL, and Mike Trout just got hurt as well.
    How do you have all them? Two team league?

How do you have all them? Two team league?
    Its this league, 10 team league lol. I picked Trout 1st overall. Altuve/Stanton 20/21. Correa/Bauer in 4th and 5th. Cruz was late round pick due to his limited position eligibility.. and Dee Gordon was dropped and I scooped him out of FA.