Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 261

Thread: 2018 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League -- Mike Grace Memorial League

  1. #16
    Leyenda Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    17,422
    I'm not sure yet, but I might have to back out this year. My summer looks incredibly busy, and you know, the whole being a college student thing is making me hesitant to spend money on dues. I'll think it over for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I can't disagree with you

  2. #17
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
    I'm not sure yet, but I might have to back out this year. My summer looks incredibly busy, and you know, the whole being a college student thing is making me hesitant to spend money on dues. I'll think it over for awhile.
    It would be hard to get a last minute replacement for you.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  3. #18
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Wait when is the draft?

  4. #19
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Wait when is the draft?
    Saturday, March 10th at 1 pm.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  5. #20
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Saturday, March 10th at 1 pm.
    Is that draft date set in stone? I don't think there is anyway I could make that time.

  6. #21
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Is that draft date set in stone? I don't think there is anyway I could make that time.
    Is the 11th better? How would a weeknight be for people?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  7. #22
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Is the 11th better? How would a weeknight be for people?
    I'm normally very flexible, but this weekend is just a bad one with work and having to travel, if we could push draft back to about 6 or so Saturday, I could make that, but I don't want to make it so someone else wouldn't be able to make it.
    I could do anytime Monday-Thursday. Anytime after 10 PM Fridays. Anytime after 6 on Saturdays, and anytime on Sunday's besides this one coming up (the 11th, I am traveling and wont be able to do draft via phone, or whatever while driving).

  8. #23
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    I'm normally very flexible, but this weekend is just a bad one with work and having to travel, if we could push draft back to about 6 or so Saturday, I could make that, but I don't want to make it so someone else wouldn't be able to make it.
    I could do anytime Monday-Thursday. Anytime after 10 PM Fridays. Anytime after 6 on Saturdays, and anytime on Sunday's besides this one coming up (the 11th, I am traveling and wont be able to do draft via phone, or whatever while driving).
    How about this Friday 3/9 @ 10:30 pm?
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  9. #24
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    How about this Friday 3/9 @ 10:30 pm?
    That would work for me.

  10. #25
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,210
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    How about this Friday 3/9 @ 10:30 pm?
    I'm fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  11. #26
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I'm fine with that.
    I got your dues. Thanks.
    Last edited by a700hitter; 03-05-2018 at 01:13 PM.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  12. #27
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    The draft date has been switched once again. The new date and time is this Thursday, March 8th @ 8 pm. Please let me know immediately if you can't make it.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

  13. #28
    Super Moderator Jasonbay44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    19,067
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    The draft date has been switched once again. The new date and time is this Thursday, March 8th @ 8 pm. Please let me know immediately if you can't make it.
    Works for me, when you have time, please PM me where to send money and I'll get that sent ASAP

    Edit: I haven't used Yahoo before, anyone know how to change the time zone in the fantasy league? Its in pacific time for some reason lol.
    Last edited by Jasonbay44; 03-05-2018 at 02:27 PM.

  14. #29
    TalkSox Ascended Master mvp 78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    68,210
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    The draft date has been switched once again. The new date and time is this Thursday, March 8th @ 8 pm. Please let me know immediately if you can't make it.
    Thursdays aren't great. I'd rather it be 8:30, but I can make it work if I have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Red View Post
    I get MV Pee.

  15. #30
    King of TalkSox a700hitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    69,814
    Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    Thursdays aren't great. I'd rather it be 8:30, but I can make it work if I have to.
    Does later work for you? We can do 9 pm.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people donít buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

    Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •