Register now to remove this ad

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2018 TalkSox Fantasy Baseball League -- Mike Grace Memorial League

I'm not sure who hasn't paid, but from my experience, if they haven't paid before draft, they shouldn't be allowed to draft unless your positive they're good for it. I run a work fantasy football league and it is extremely frustrating to deal with.

Three teams remain unpaid -- Thunder, Did Gleyborius and Gringo.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Two teams remain unpaid for Monday's draft. If both don't pay by Monday, both are out and we will go with 10 teams instead of 12.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.