Register now to remove this ad

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: 2018 Yankee Season Game thread

Slasher, I have spoken to many a sox fan. While they are aware that the sox have been the better team, they also know the randomness of the MLB post season and the idea of the Yanks partying in Fenway at the end of the ALDS is far too much to bear. Let's be honest, you've become a true A's fan since the Sox effectively wrapped up the division
    The rebuild is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksonianmarch View Post
    Slasher, I have spoken to many a sox fan. While they are aware that the sox have been the better team, they also know the randomness of the MLB post season and the idea of the Yanks partying in Fenway at the end of the ALDS is far too much to bear. Let's be honest, you've become a true A's fan since the Sox effectively wrapped up the division
    lol. i wouldnt be opposed to the pinstripes having to fly across the country for a play in game. but honestly i havent spent a second rooting for the A's this season (outside of the handful of games they played the yankees).
    if we meet in the ALDS i like our chances. that said...it would be awful to watch the MFY jumping up and down on our infield in October.
    other names i have posted under: none

While it's always disappointing to see your enemy celebrate on your home turf, I will take a positive from this.

The Yanks have many young players and hopefully this will be ingrained in their minds and make them want to make sure it never happens again.

Now I just wonder if the sox had a new banner made in time.

Glad we don't put up banners for AL East championships........
    Sign above the toilet in my bathroom - "Please flush twice, it's a long way to New Jersey"

The Yankees are still dangerous. If the Sox meet the Yankees in the ALDS it should be a war.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellhorn04 View Post
    The Yankees are still dangerous. If the Sox meet the Yankees in the ALDS it should be a war.
    Yes it should. Especially if Judge And Chap shake off their rust

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWilliams View Post
    While it's always disappointing to see your enemy celebrate on your home turf, I will take a positive from this.

The Yanks have many young players and hopefully this will be ingrained in their minds and make them want to make sure it never happens again.

No one does boring better than the NY Yankees.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"When you're dead, you don't know you're dead.
    It's only difficult for other people.

It works the same way for stupid."

Quote Originally Posted by BillyWilliams View Post

I don’t think banners were invented the last time the Yankees won the division.....
    other names i have posted under: none