Register now to remove this ad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! MLB.TV's new streaming service is a disaster

Help! MLB.TV's new streaming service is a disaster

It was okay last year, but it's been re-designed and the result is constant glitches that make enjoyable viewing impossible. I am hoping someone can assist this Red Sox fan living outside New England by providing me with other options. I'd ideally like to be able to stream all (or most) MLB games as I could with MLB.TV, but my primary need is the ability to stream the Red Sox games. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Rookie
    If you don't mind the pirate sites, I like http://myfeed2all.eu/type/baseball.html. I wouldn't try it without an ad-blocker and you'll still get some popups when clicking the links, but I've been amazed how good it's been this year. The different links will vary in quality. So far, I've used Link 4 (which may not always be link 4), which has been the MLB.tv stream of the NESN broadcast and it's been HD quality with no glitches. It may take a few minutes after the game starts for all the links to show up.
    Last edited by jd98; 04-02-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Reddit is usually the best bet, I use them for NFL streams usually, but for MLB streams they've been money so far.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/new/

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonbay44 View Post
    Reddit is usually the best bet, I use them for NFL streams usually, but for MLB streams they've been money so far.

This looks better than what I posted. Basically the same links to the streams without the horribly pop-uppy site to provide the links. And I was still waiting for the links to be active on my site, but it's already working thru reddit

Quote Originally Posted by jd98 View Post
    This looks better than what I posted. Basically the same links to the streams without the horribly pop-uppy site to provide the links. And I was still waiting for the links to be active on my site, but it's already working thru reddit
    Yeah, Reddit is the best site I've found so far for streams. I believe occasionally there is ads, but nothing too bad, and nowhere near as bad as some of the other sites I previously used lol.

I’ve been using it for what? 6 years or something? In my experience it gets better every year. I use it in several devices —iPad, iPhone, PlayStation, Roku, Apple TV etc.
    Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz & Boston Red Sox

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    In the words of Don Corleone when he slaps a crying Johnny Fontaine: "Act like a man!" No, offense ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by jd98 View Post
    Yeah, Reddit is the best site I've found so far for streams. I believe occasionally there is ads, but nothing too bad, and nowhere near as bad as some of the other sites I previously used lol.
    Yeah that Reddit page is much easier to deal with than the other pirate sites.

I hope that cp176 is paying attention.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

Deity
    Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    Yeah that Reddit page is much easier to deal with than the other pirate sites.

I hope that cp176 is paying attention.
    Got it. We are heading back down Sunday. I'll play around with it for a while.

Thanks for the Reddit page tip! I don't have cable tv.

Thanks to all who responded! Happy viewing! Go Red Sox!

I wouldn't know of course, but I'm told the firstrowsports site has no problem keeping two or three games going simultaneously of any sport you want.

If you know someone who has a cable provider or Direct TV, and who is willing to share their account sign-in & password, go to nesngo.nesn.com

You will then be asked to click on the appropriate provider icon; just type in your friend's sign-in & password.

Voila! You'll get NESN online for all the Sox games.

Blacked out of the game on MLB.tv. Tried this tonight. No popups, and the stream is brighter and better than MLB.tv
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

This is the best free streaming site: http://www.sportshd.me/mlb

use NOSCRIPT to block unwanted shit and only allow SPORTSHD.ME to load when using that site.

I live out of market for Red Sox games since I live outside of New England. I subscribed to DirecTV Extra Innings and get every single game with two feeds ( home and away). I have no problem whatsoever. Very happy with the service. I pay about $180 per year but that also gives me the games on my mobile devices. A good buy, only $1.50 per game.