Register now to remove this ad

Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/8 @Yankees

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Would you insist on the vodka being chilled?
    warm, chilled, doesn't matter. ill eat 13 live catterpillars in order to get pablos contract voided as well.

holy shit what a catch by Bradley! no other cf in league gets to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxbialystock View Post
    He did get to bat and the struck out. Have you been watching the game?
    Yes I'm watching the game. No telling how his chance to hit will be with Vazquez on. That is pressure on the pitcher in that instant. Betts was uncharacteristic in that ab.

Quote Originally Posted by Natick to NC View Post
    That was as predictable as rain in Seattle ...
    Then how come you didn’t predict it before it happened then?
    The Yankees could go 0-162 and it wouldn't be enough

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenCurry30 View Post
    hey I'm with you. ive been suggesting trading him while he had value since I joined this board, but I'm an idiot and jbj is an all world defender who will eventually get hot!
    He deserved a chance IMO. He had it. Now its time to sit him. His numbers this year: .178/.535/44. These are intolerable. He needs to sit from now on.

different situations cause for different results. just because a player struck out with no one on and 1 out doesn't mean he would've struck out with 1 on and none out

Deity
    more times then not we make outs on the bases "being aggressive" its being stupid, is what it is. pitchers struggle more from stretch then they do wind up. if Vazquez is on first with no one out, its way different than no one on and 1 out, mookie could've seen a better pitch too. we don't know what woudlve happened.
    It was a close play on a perfect throw from Judge which not only went straight to the bag, but went hard to the bag. Anything else and Vazquez is safe at 2b with nobody out. Two ground outs can score him. A single can. A grounder and a sac fly can.

id trade price, Bradley, hanley and Vazquez for a bottle of vodka that I have to shove up my ass until the glass breaks and I cut myself. that's how much I hate those guys
    Bro !!!! Post of the year !!!!

Oop DL Hanley

Deity
    Does anyone know which starting staff gives up the most hrs in the league? We have to be in top 5

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Natick to NC View Post
    That was as predictable as rain in Seattle ...
    FWIW: Seattle's average annual precipitation (37.49 inches) falls short of Boston's average annual precipitation (43.76 inches).

During the baseball season* Boston averages more than twice the precipitation that Seattle receives.

* from April through September Boston averages 21.11 inches of precipitation while Seattle averages 9.11 inches of precipitation
    Last edited by harmony; 05-08-2018 at 07:34 PM.

the way that jbj catches these cans of corn in center is outstanding. I would be fine if he hit .013 with the way he fields. truly magnificent

Deity
    different situations cause for different results. just because a player struck out with no one on and 1 out doesn't mean he would've struck out with 1 on and none out
    He didn't just strike out. He looked bad doing it. Plus it was a very close play that took a perfect throw to beat Vazquez.

Deity
    Offense. Get some offense going

Can Bradley just keep running onto a plane to say ....North Carolina ???