Register now to remove this ad

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 5/14 vs Oakland

We need our pitching to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sox75 View Post
    LOL :0

Just like slinging the lingo for fun.

Relax! Played Natick hockey for 6 years. You wouldn't have wanted to get in touch with my inner child!

p.s. I was pretty much a hat trick per game boy. Irish. Not alot of "inner-feelings" for others, whether it was hockey, soccer, baseball, lacrosse, football (those boys were pussies), track.... whatever.
    Who gives a fuck Siss ...take your fake ass hat trick and shove it

Na na na na..... na na na na ......say hey hey ....... good bye.........
    In the town where I was born
    Lived a man who sailed to sea
    And he told us of his life
    In the land of submarines
    So we sailed up to the sun
    'Til we found a sea of green
    And we lived beneath the waves
    In our yellow submarine

All in good fun. This is not a cathedral or a mosque

have a little fun. What the fuck are we supposed to do after another CLOSE loss?

p. Fucking s. The only Cathedral I worship in these days is Fenway Park.

I'm not a choir boy, though I was one an alter-boy. Kicked out for gambling & drinking the Communion Wine.

Otherwise, if I'm going to make a joke, I don't want to explain it to those with no sense of humor! If you don't get it? Fine. Just don't comment on it?

Fair enough?

Quote Originally Posted by SoxHop View Post
    Na na na na..... na na na na ......say hey hey ....... good bye.........
    Gladly ban myself ...Think we got off on the wrong foot maybe he can go fuck himself and we can regroup .

All in good fun. This is not a cathedral or a mosque

have a little fun. What the fuck are we supposed to do after another CLOSE loss?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natick to NC View Post
    Who gives a fuck Siss ...take your fake ass hat trick and shove it

Dude...

Again, calm down. Did the phrase "safe room" set you off?

That was just for fun. I'm far less than a big fan of that, but don't let me stop you from blowing a gasket.

I've stuck up for you losing your shit after a game, but I'm the wrong guy to come at.

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    What the hell happened here? Did you get drunk or something? Your constant negativity was annoying but that little freakout was uncharacteristic compared to everything leading up to it. Whatever that was, if it happens again you're gone. I'm not going to ban people for arguing or insulting each other within reason, but there are limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

Sorry. Thought the Natick connection might help?

Obviously not!

We all just need a good cry.... Kidding !

btw . . . FUTEY was a pussy!

Ugh everyone just stop talking forever.
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    We miss you Mike.

Ok .... now that was a joke! He was a couple years ahead of me.

He was awesome!

Can't dance for shit though!

Quote Originally Posted by youk of the nation View Post
    ugh everyone just stop talking forever.
    lol :0

I warned the guy and then you have to jump in ten minutes later and try to instigate something again? What the hell is wrong with everyone? I would swear the Sox are 20 games under .500 instead of off to one of their best starts in years. Everyone is acting miserable and touchy. Enough already.

Some of you guys seriously need to grow up, these game threads this season have probably been the worst in my time at Talksox and I've been here for numerous last place finishes.