Register now to remove this ad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Public Apology to TalkSox

Quote Originally Posted by Spudboy View Post
    I think his penis talk was amusing, usually.

But I am kind of a dink.
    Bringing him back without penis talk would be like sending Steven Wright to the mound without his knuckleball.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Dojji View Post
    [T]he conclusion to be drawn is that there is no practical value in seeking this ideal lineup, and in that case any way in which it might be meaningfully termed "best" is irrelevant, academic at best, pedantic at worst
    Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Unlike hot streaks and clutch, the “Cliff” is a myth. It can’t be defined, and it’s future existence cannot be proved.

Let me be honest with you here, SC:

I've always thought of myself as a nice guy, at least on these boards. With that being said, I've never liked you. Our personalities, beliefs, and styles of Red Sox fandom seem to clash, and that's fine. I've never held that against you or anything. But, this is definitely a classy move, and I appreciate it. I wasn't around for whatever it is you were doing, but I have a general idea of what it was, based on some of your past rants. I'm really looking forward to see if this changes you, and I hope it does.
    University of Connecticut Class of 2021

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Hitting the ball with his nose was the best contact Pedroia has made in 3 games. Who needs Pedey, we have Brock Holt.