Register now to remove this ad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All Star Selections - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    its 2018.
    Crackers are gonna have a real issue in a few years when they are the minority.....
    Time to outlaw country music made after 1979, polo shirts, salmon shorts, golf, unseasoned food, etc...

On my town's Facebook page, a resident complained that the cops were called on them because they were playing "God Bless the USA" too loud when it was only 10pm at night and they don't drink and they were just trying to respect the troops because people at the party had refurbished a tank and if it wasn't for the troops we'd have no freedom and they pay taxes so why did the cops have to bug them because all they wanted to do was sing that they were PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN and why didn't the town just respect the troops?!?!?!?

White things like that should be outlawed as well. That's the whitest thing I've seen in a long while and I spent my vacation at the Vineyard.
    "Let's go!" - Joseph Kelly Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    its 2018.
    Crackers are gonna have a real issue in a few years when they are the minority.....
    As a tanned white person I find that term offensive. I'm at least Nilla Wafer.