Register now to remove this ad

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 7/1 @ ny

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    Yes, I know.
    In light of this, I withdraw my unecessary apology.
    The King of TalkSox has Spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by a700hitter View Post
    Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

Quote Originally Posted by notin View Post
    "Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Of course you don't think he should apologize. You condone sexist behavior.
    Would you like to call him a racist too, because that is what morally superior people do?
    Last edited by a700hitter; 07-02-2018 at 11:31 AM.

Chaim, you are in the big leagues now. Drawing 10,000 fans a game is not going to cut it, and people don’t buy tickets to Fenway to talk about the Farm

"Relief pitchers are a crapshoot." No, the truth is "Crapshoot pitchers are relievers."

Of course you don't think he should apologize. You condone sexist behavior.
    That is horseshit.
    "Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

"Hating the Yankees like it's a religion since 94'" RIP Mike.

"It's also a simple and indisputable fact that WAR isn't the be-all end-all in valuations, especially in real life. Wanna know why? Because an ace in run-prevention for 120 innings means more often than not, a sub-standard pitcher covering for the rest of the IP that pitcher fails to provide. You can't see value in a vacuum when a player does not provide full-time production."

All-Star
    It was and is sexist. You can joke about many things that would make idiots laugh. That doesn't make the topic of humour right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
    It was and is sexist. You can joke about many things that would make idiots laugh. That doesn't make the topic of humour right.
    Bite me.

Deity
    Oh my God...are we going to continue to drag a long time forum member and obvious Sox fan through the mud because of a comment made over what he was forced to watch and hear last night? Price's start was in bad taste...in fact disgustingly bad taste. Price owes us an apology.

If that was not bad enough, the ESPN booth was its usual horrific self, utterly useless and in fact maddeningly so. That is really what irritates people about that set up and those three idiots. They are not just bad...they piss you off because they are so bad. It does not even matter who is playing. They will have you pulling your hair out even if you don't have any skin in the game.

Nobody needs me to defend them at his site, but for the love of God.

Quote Originally Posted by jung View Post
    Oh my God...are we going to continue to drag a long time forum member and obvious Sox fan through the mud because of a comment made over what he was forced to watch and hear last night? Price's start was in bad taste...in fact disgustingly bad taste. Price owes us an apology.

If that was not bad enough, the ESPN booth was its usual horrific self, utterly useless and in fact maddeningly so. That is really what irritates people about that set up and those three idiots. They are not just bad...they piss you off because they are so bad. It does not even matter who is playing. They will have you pulling your hair out even if you don't have any skin in the game.

Nobody needs me to defend them at his site, but for the love of God.
    Thanks. There is just a small clique of former BDC members that are admirers of mine and troll me sometimes more than other times. They look for gotchas and then they come out of the woodwork and pile on. They are useless members.

Thanks. There is just a small clique of former BDC members that are admirers of mine and troll me sometimes more than other times. They look for gotchas and then they come out of the woodwork and pile on. They are useless members.
    I don’t think anyone that called you out in this instance was part of the BDC transition?
    other names i have posted under: none

Super, Duper Moderator Youk Of The Nation's Avatar
    Well, that escalated quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by YANKEESRULE View Post
    Yea got hand it to the Sox, they just could not go queitly into the night. Well, they are just post-poning the inevitable.
    - From the 2004 ALCS Game 4 Gamethread. A reminder that no game is over until the final out is recorded, and things will always get better. Misspellings unchanged as a reminder that Yankees fans are just terrible.