Register now to remove this ad

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1050585960

Thread: Countdown to the Playoffs - 2018 Edition

Just finished watching the Astros destroy the Indians. Houston is one scary team and definitely the most balanced team in the PO's. If they have any weaknesses, I didn't see it. The other thing that makes this team awesome is that they actually play better on the road than at home, so having the home field advantage against them won't matter at all. Btw, I wonder what Cleveland fans are saying about Tito right now?

Quote Originally Posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER View Post
    Just finished watching the Astros destroy the Indians. Houston is one scary team and definitely the most balanced team in the PO's. If they have any weaknesses, I didn't see it. The other thing that makes this team awesome is that they actually play better on the road than at home, so having the home field advantage against them won't matter at all. Btw, I wonder what Cleveland fans are saying about Tito right now?
    They should be saying that they're lucky to have him.

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9 View Post
    last licks...down by 3 runs...runner on 1st ...i could argue that i would rather have a basehit in that situation to bring the tying run to the plate while keeping the on-base pressure on the pitcher (pitching out of stretch).
    This is the quote.
    And I stand by it.
    I would rather have the tying run come to the plate with men on base then no one on.
    Back to back hrs don’t happen as often as 3 run dingers.
    other names i have posted under: none

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmi View Post
    They should be saying that they're lucky to have him.
    After that mismanaged 7th inning I doubt they're saying that.