Register now to remove this ad

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: College Football thread

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    I've had some friends that have done marketing and accounting for some of the MLB teams. They didn't stay very long.
    Yeah I can understand why. I only went to 4 road games last year and it took me a few days to recover from the red eyes home, and most times we had practice the following day. It's worth pointing out that football is the shortest season of all the sports, and I'm 21 and in perfect health. The guy that hired me left a few months later because he was burned out. He was in his late 20s. He came back to a game the next fall and had lost like 50 pounds. They say if you want to work in sports, do it when you're young.
    I can't disagree with you

@Brett_McMurphy
    Dan Patrick reports Big Ten had internal vote & by 12-2 margin, league members opted on not having a fall football season. Nebraska & Iowa were only schools that voted to play this fall,
    @dpshow said. Patrick said Big Ten & Pac-12 would cancel fall seasons Tuesday
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

@Brett_McMurphy
    Dan Patrick reports Big Ten had internal vote & by 12-2 margin, league members opted on not having a fall football season. Nebraska & Iowa were only schools that voted to play this fall,
    @dpshow said. Patrick said Big Ten & Pac-12 would cancel fall seasons Tuesday
    Keep 'em coming
    I can't disagree with you