Register now to remove this ad

Thread: MLB.com Glitch--Beware

All-Star

MLB.com Glitch--Beware

Last night, before Brock Holt came to the plate the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen showed the score as Toronto 2 and Rd Sox 1. Before the hitter drew a walk, the board suddenly changed to show RS 3-run inning! In other words, I guessed that the guy got on and the next hitter cleared the bases! Exactly what happened. Any other way of posting a 3 run inning was almost impossible.

This is not the first time this has happened, I watch every game I can, andsimilar goof ups have happened at least 3 or 4 times. Of course, the computer feed does not agree with the real thing, but I can't see why that would happen.

(Yep, i sneak a peek once in a while!)

We're all living in a simulation confirmed!
    Quote Originally Posted by moonslav59 View Post
    ( I won't say the "C word.")

Quote Originally Posted by mvp 78 View Post
    We're all living in a simulation confirmed!
    the-matrix-has-you.jpg
    other names i have posted under: none

Deity
    We always assume the computer has a glitch. Maybe just one time reality is out of whack...

All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by bosoxmal View Post
    Last night, before Brock Holt came to the plate the scoreboard at the bottom of the screen showed the score as Toronto 2 and Rd Sox 1. Before the hitter drew a walk, the board suddenly changed to show RS 3-run inning! In other words, I guessed that the guy got on and the next hitter cleared the bases! Exactly what happened. Any other way of posting a 3 run inning was almost impossible.

This is not the first time this has happened, I watch every game I can, andsimilar goof ups have happened at least 3 or 4 times. Of course, the computer feed does not agree with the real thing, but I can't see why that would happen.

(Yep, i sneak a peek once in a while!)
    Yeah it's been doing it all year. I sometimes can't watch the match live so I avoid the score and catch it the next day. Without fail, at some point, it will screw me over and tell me if runs are about to come.